Ratings for Dr. Tammy Z. Rosenthal

This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to leave a review for a medical health practitioner. I was stunned by this woman's blatant disrespect for all of my questions and concerns. This is my second pregnancy and I'm opting for a less invasive experience. Meaning, I've decided to only do one sonogram at 20 weeks to confirm the gender and am declining all genetic testing. These decisions were met with hostility from Rosenthal in addition to copious amounts of eye rolling. I was also told from the "doctor" that if I decided not to do additional sonograms after 20 weeks that I should realize that QUOTE, "my baby might not ever make it to Harvard." Yep, she said that. Needless to say, I did not continue with the exam and left immediately after our exchange. I'm currently shopping around for another OBGYN in the Kaiser system.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Tammy Z. Rosenthal's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA