Ratings for Dr. Shadi G. Badrieh

I had an appointment with Dr. Badrieh, When I checked in at the front desk with Vicki, she says I guess you know you are late to your appt. I said "NO" my appt. is at 10:30. She continued to say I was supposed to arrive 15 minutes early. (very rudely) I said why would I arrive 15 minutes early, I'm been coming here over a year and I ALWAYS have to wait 30 - 45 minutes. To make a long story short, she said I would have to reschedule another appt. I told her I was in this office at 10:30 and was not about to reschedule, She has always been rude, but this was over the top. Finding another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I see Dr. Badrieh every 3 months (sometimes more) at Freeman in Joplin, MO. He, is knowledgeable and the staff is very nice in person. But everytime I go, I wait over an hour in the waiting room and then wait even more in the exam room. Also, my prescriptions almost never get updated or refilled (even though I ask EVERY time I see him), my prescriptions get sent to the wrong pharmacy about 25% of the time after I ask my pharmacy to fax a refill request (which normally takes them about 5 days to send back), and they are very bad about returning phone calls. I have called twice this week and once last week and have yet to hear back after leaving a message each time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This was my first visit and I have met very few doctors in my life time that really take the time to listen, ask questions and process all you are saying. He was very attentive and caring! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have several doctors as I have several medical issues. ( Diabetes, COPD, Congestive Heart Failure, advanced diabetic peripheral neuropathy, and bronchiectasis) Dr. Shadi has wrestlend with my uncontrolled diabetes for 2 years. My A1C was over 11. It is now 6.3 and I glucose is averaging 130 to 135. He never gave up on me even when I had given up on myself. This is one special doctor and gifted with knowledge and talent but moreimportant he is gifted as personality. I love this physician as much as any patient can love a doctor. He is wonderful bith as a doctor and as a friend. (cedar@joplin.com)

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

I was going through a frightening issue . He calmed my fears, even hugging me and my mom while were struggling with the possible diagnosis. He made an uncomfortable test as quick as he could and made sure I was ok. The staff has called me back to make sure all our questions were answered.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I had this Doctor for 5 years in Branson, only reason I do not have him now is He is teaching at Arizona University School of Medicine. Greatest Doctor I ever had. My husband also had him and loved him. It has been so hard trying to replace him. It is hard when you have had the best!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

This doctor will tell you he is going to give you certain medications then when you go to pick them up there won't be anything... not because the nurse didn't call them in... because as his nurse told me "he googled them and didn't like them" ask you to return in two weeks and ask you why you are there that the dr didn't request it. The girl at the front desk and Office manager are rude and better than thou. His nurse is unknowledgeable. The doctor is a quack. I have and can google medications on my own; I expect a doctor to know about them prior especially since I am paying him to know!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

This Doctor is teaching at the University of Arizona and I had him as my personal physian for three years. Is tops in knowledge and patiant care

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Shadi G. Badrieh's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1999)