Ratings for Dr. Kambiz Hannani

I have had a very good experience with Dr. Hannini and my surgery was a success! He answered all of my questions and honestly explained what he could do for my condition, I felt very comfortable with his confidence. His staff has always been very helpful and courteous. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hannini.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Very professional, Dr.Hannani and his staff are very handful, friendly my experience with my lumbar fusion surgery was great, im highly recommend this surgeon, he take very good care of his patients.. my respect and gratitude for Dr. Hannani

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I can Highly recommend Dr Hannani as an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon. I was lucky to find him just when I needed a good Dr.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Best surgeon I have ever had. My cervical spine surgery was pain free and quick discharge from hospital. Top doc

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I recently had neck surgery and Dr. Hannani was the best. Gives you many options to avoid surgery. He is a top Doc and great person. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I had a herniated disc in my lower back that was causing sciatica in my right leg. The pain was unbearable and I was losing strength in my leg. I was doing physical therapy and taking anti-inflammatory meds for about a month before I was sent to Dr. Hannani. He looked at my MRI and explained that my disc was severely herniated. After examining me he suggested surgery since I had lost almost all strength left in my right leg (at this point I could walk barely walk). He told me the risks and the possible benefits and I decided to through with the surgery. I had a microdiscectomy and while the recovery process was long and sometimes hard I am happy with the results. I have no more pain in my leg and I can do pretty much everything I could before I got hurt. I would recommend Dr. Hannani to anyone having back problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

You cannot go wrong with Dr. Hannani. I work in the medical field and have seen many cases of back surgeries, some good, some bad. I can tell you that Dr. Hannani is highly knowledgeable, skilled, has great attention to detail and most importantly, is personable and reassuring. He is very unassuming, humble and genuinely cares about his patients. Thanks to Dr. Hannani, I am back to work after a lumbar fusion surgery. The recovery was long and at times tough, but worth the fact that I am able to resume most activities I did prior to my back injury. Thank you Dr. Hannani.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Kambiz Hannani is a good doctor. I had a huge hernited disk on my back, I was not able to walk and very painful. I feel like end of the world. Thank God that I seen him and he recommed that I must have surgery next day. I trust him and did the surgery. Now I am able to work and going back to my normal life. Thank you very much-Dr. Hannani. I highly recommed him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Since the middle of January I suffered with sciatic pain....MRI showed no reason to operate, however Dr Hannani asked me to trust him as he was sure there was something there....sure enough a cyst was wrapped around the sciatic nerve....once removed, pain was gone forever. Operation done on July 9...it is now Sept 29 and still pain free. I will be ever grateful to Dr Hananni!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I had a Hernited Disk on the left side of my neck I was recommed by another DR.to go see Dr.Hannani he recommed that I have surgery so I said ok he done the surgrey he said he would like to see me every six months because I have arthritis in three other disks he also told me that one of them would proble go out in 5 years but at my job I started doing some havey lifting and in 1 1/2 years later it went out and I was in sever pain so Dr Hannani done an emergency surgery and after that I was still only half way recovered so he finally had to go through the back to releave the rest of the pressure that was still on the nerve after he went through the back of the neck everything has been going great but I still see him every six months for a follow up because I still have arthritis in two of my disks

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Kambiz Hannani's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp