You may also like

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I had a herniated disc in my lower back that was causing sciatica in my right leg. The pain was unbearable and I was losing strength in my leg. I was doing physical therapy and taking anti-inflammatory meds for about a month before I was sent to Dr. Hannani. He looked at my MRI and explained that my disc was severely herniated. After examining me he suggested surgery since I had lost almost all strength left in my right leg (at this point I could walk barely walk). He told me the risks and the possible benefits and I decided to through with the surgery. I had a microdiscectomy and while the recovery process was long and sometimes hard I am happy with the results. I have no more pain in my leg and I can do pretty much everything I could before I got hurt. I would recommend Dr. Hannani to anyone having back problems.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

You cannot go wrong with Dr. Hannani. I work in the medical field and have seen many cases of back surgeries, some good, some bad. I can tell you that Dr. Hannani is highly knowledgeable, skilled, has great attention to detail and most importantly, is personable and reassuring. He is very unassuming, humble and genuinely cares about his patients. Thanks to Dr. Hannani, I am back to work after a lumbar fusion surgery. The recovery was long and at times tough, but worth the fact that I am able to resume most activities I did prior to my back injury. Thank you Dr. Hannani.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Kambiz Hannani is a good doctor. I had a huge hernited disk on my back, I was not able to walk and very painful. I feel like end of the world. Thank God that I seen him and he recommed that I must have surgery next day. I trust him and did the surgery. Now I am able to work and going back to my normal life. Thank you very much-Dr. Hannani. I highly recommed him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Since the middle of January I suffered with sciatic pain....MRI showed no reason to operate, however Dr Hannani asked me to trust him as he was sure there was something there....sure enough a cyst was wrapped around the sciatic nerve....once removed, pain was gone forever. Operation done on July 9...it is now Sept 29 and still pain free. I will be ever grateful to Dr Hananni!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I had a Hernited Disk on the left side of my neck I was recommed by another DR.to go see Dr.Hannani he recommed that I have surgery so I said ok he done the surgrey he said he would like to see me every six months because I have arthritis in three other disks he also told me that one of them would proble go out in 5 years but at my job I started doing some havey lifting and in 1 1/2 years later it went out and I was in sever pain so Dr Hannani done an emergency surgery and after that I was still only half way recovered so he finally had to go through the back to releave the rest of the pressure that was still on the nerve after he went through the back of the neck everything has been going great but I still see him every six months for a follow up because I still have arthritis in two of my disks

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Got hurt at work and tried to "muscle thru" the pain...soon I could no longer turn the steering wheel of my truck, dry my back, or do a single push-up,(had been able to do 50 before the accident. Was reccomended to Dr. Hannani as the specialist for Sedgewick who handle LAUSD work-comp cases at the Slauson Clinic in Vernon. He saw me and recommended immediate surgery based on the X-rays and MRI's...I was hesitant as I didn't know him and attempted to see 4 other specialists for a 2nd opinion. Sedgwick denied me access to all of the others.I met with another doctor who did an electrical nerve test and he told me that Dr. Hannani rarely reccommends immediate surgery and that if he told him he needed it he would definitely go for it. I went for it back in Dec,2011. I immediately had no more pain in my right arm or neck and although I had lost nearly 60% of my triceps muscle mass,thru exercise I have regained nearly all my strength and am able to do my job again.God Bless Dr. Hannani!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Look no further. I had to have Anterior cervical discectomy to remove and replace 3 vertebral discs in the neck area. Before surgery I could not use my right arm or hand. After surgery I was able to write and hold a glass. He is truely a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

I'm an LVN injured @ work with excruciating pain in my left arm & fingers numbness. For a year, I had physical therapy, home exercices, pain meds, steroid injection in my neck, nothing helps, still working even with intolerable pain. They sent me to see Dr. Hannani, after examining my MRI, he noticed that my cervical 5-6-7 where affected (the radiology report only mentioned one level). He suggested surgery with 80% recovery, that was way better than the pain in my left arm. I had surgery 10/18/11 the same day after surgery I DID NOT FEEL PAIN in my left arm, although I was having post-op pain from shoulder to shoulder which requires pain med, I completely forgot my left arm. 9 months since my surgery, I'm doing fine able to turn my head 90% without discomfort, I drive 120 miles a day for work. My husband & I called Dr. Hannani a "Demi-God", imagined my surgery a 2 levels cervical diskectomy with fusion, he put me back together & I'm pain free that's more than 80% that he promised.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Dr. Kambiz Hannani's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best surgeon I have ever had. My cervical spine surgery was pain free and quick discharge from hospital. Top doc"

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had neck surgery and Dr. Hannani was the best. Gives you many options to avoid surgery. He is a top Doc and great person. Would highly recommend."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a herniated disc in my lower back that was causing sciatica in my right leg. The pain was unbearable and I was losing strength in my leg. I was doing phys..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "You cannot go wrong with Dr. Hannani. I work in the medical field and have seen many cases of back surgeries, some good, some bad. I can tell you that Dr. Han..."

October 10, 2014