Ratings for Dr. Tonya L. Miles

I called and left a message on Dr Miles answering machine to let her know that our child would have to miss their appointment for the following day because our child had to be admitted for inpatient psychiatric services. Her answering machine says "messages left would be answered within 24 hours". Well, not once did she try to contact us to make sure our child was ok. That just goes to show you how interested in or how much she cares about her patients. If you like a therapist who just sits there, let's you do all the talking, figure out your own solutions and doesn't offer up much education, then this is the therapist for you. What a waste of time and money in getting our loved one better.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Miles is a very professional, knowledgeable, kind, and caring doctor. She offers a variety of hours including evenings a few nights a week and some Saturdays. She works with me on a regular basis. She's worked with my children and she's worked with all of us together, as a family. She's an excellent doctor, while serious, she also has a great sense of humor. If you're looking for a therapist, I highly recommend Dr. Miles.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014