Ratings for Dr. Valencia L. Stephens

I was impressed by all the great reviews, but the service was incredibly slow. I wasn't brought back into the examining room until 1 1/2 hours after my appt (which i got to 15 minutes early), and after another hour, I finally got dressed and left.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Stephens is an awesome doctor. She really takes her time to explain everything and gives you options. She's very caring and it shows. She was truly an asset to Saguaro Physicians. Being much younger than the old doctors, Silva and Kacenga, she was so much more in tune with today's advancements, procedures, and more of a people-person. She is the best!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

I met with Dr. Stephens. She talked down to me, was rude, and was not personable. When she talked to me about a condition I have, the information didn't sound correct to me, I questioned her about it and told her about what I had researched in past years and what other doctors have told me. She basically told me what I was saying was wrong. Looked at me like I was an idiot. The next week I saw a specialist who confirmed what I was saying was right and had never heard of what Dr. Stephens was referring to. Not the first person that felt like she was talking down to them either. Dr. Silva is AWESOME and I've heard great things about Kacenga too, I only request them.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Very good Doctor. Will keep her as my primary OB. Would recommend her

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Stephens. She is respectful, extremely knowledgeable, caring, and gentle. The staff on the other hand is absolutely awful! I have received test results for other patients (more than once), prescriptions incorrect, the medical assistant is called a nurse (MA's are not nurses), horrible horrible staff. It is my ultimate hope that Dr. Stephens goes to another practice in the area because she is a God send, however I may not return due to how awful the staff is.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Stephens is an amazing doctor!! She is caring, personable, and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Valencia L. Stephens's Credentials

• Ohio State University College (Grad. 1995)