Ratings for Dr. Sousou G. Awad

I have had HORRIBLE experiences with PCPs that don't care in my 8 years in Phoenix. I switched to Dr Awad with low hopes and she just blew me away. She is so kind and so caring. A couple times I've had trouble paying even the $5 copay because I was out of work and sick and she waved it. She GENUINELY cares. She's given me samples of meds I needed when I was unable to get to a pharmacy. She IS religious (so am I, but different) so if you're a Christian she will help you in your faith while you're there too. Just if you're not Christian, don't be offended if she has you watch videos or talks to you about faith. She's not doing it to disrespect you, she just loves everyone so much she wants to make ALL of your being healthy. Drives me nuts sometimes, but God bless this woman. Without her, my health would have gone downhill fast with my disabilities. And any referral I need, her staff takes care of it as soon as she asks. SAME DAY you have the referral most times. I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011