Ratings for Dr. Lillian M. Hunter

I love Dr Hunter she is the absolute best I love her

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Run!!! Get another OBGYN, you are just another number with this one. She does not care. Selfish and absolutely no regard and she will not have you ask her questions, she is always in hurry.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Love Dr. Hunter she and her staff are very professional and caring

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Hunter is excellent! She has been my doctor for the last 7 years and I highly recommend her. She is knowledgeable and caring. Her personal touch is what places her above and beyond others. She is always punctual and professional. The entire practice is full of excellent doctors and I'm comfortable seeing any if necessary.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Hunter has been my OBGYN for over 10 years. Very knowledgeable, down to business. Delivered my second child. Very diligent and nice. Will answer all the questions and would call directly if she believes there is an issues. Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Hunter became my gyn after Dr. Weitz stopped seeing me as I am finished having children. She is fantastic and is one of the nicest, most down to earth physicians I have ever dealt with. She always calls me personally when there is something serious to discuss and has always answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Went in on an emergency and unfortunately, the doctor I normally see wasn't in. I should have asked to see Dr. Khouzami per my doctor's recommendations if I needed to come in when she wasn't there. Dr. Hunter's bedside manner was inappropriate for the situation and she seemed very rushed. After a soft marker for chromosome problems showed up on ultrasound, she recommended invasive testing and almost seemed to exude an expectation that we would terminate the pregnancy immediately. Based on her somber attitude, we obviously asked questions about the soft marker. She couldn't answer our questions; had no technical data to explain the risks associated with such a diagnosis, etc. After dealing with multiple miscarriages and infertility for over 4 years, we've had some pretty "bad" appointments. However, to quote my husband, "This was the worst appointment we've ever had."

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I have been with doctor Hunter through 2 and a half pregnancies (currently pregnant), 2 miscarraiges, and annualy visits. I truly believe her early intervention helped me carry my this pregnancy thus far, 32 weeks. She is quick but will stop and listen if you need her. I am on my fourth child so thats why we can go quickly. They even have sonographers right in the GBMC office so you get quick results. I never wait, and I love her nurse. The staff is not rude they are just busy and need to be quick because they service patients for all the doctors in the practice. I have never waited longer than 3 hours for someone to call me back and it is ussually within the hour. Dr hunter is a mother so she can relate and is well educated. I love her honesty and the fact that she really listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I definitely agree with the comments about the clerical staff. The OB clerical lady/coorinator is EXTREMELY rude. I am only a few months pregnant with some complications and it is so difficult to deal with the staff. I can never get through to make an emergency appt. and when i do the lady is so rude and wont relay information to Dr. Hunter. It is such a shame because I really like Dr. Hunter as an OB. She seems very knowledgable and easy to talk to. Just trying to get through the clerical barrier is the worst thing to deal with in that practice. I'm thinking of leaving the practice due to that fact and finding another doctor which i don't really want to do.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Hunter is a wonderful physician. She is knowledgeable, puts you at ease, and extremely easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her. She was my doctor for my first 2 pregnancies and did a phenominal job delivering my second son via c-section who was completely transverse with the cord wrapped three times. I only wish she could come and deliver my third. Unfortunately, we moved away and a doctor like Dr. Hunter is hard to come by. She put both myself and husband completely at ease.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Lillian M. Hunter's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)