Ratings for Dr. Damon D. Thornton

Dr. Damon and his staff are awesome and made me feel right at home. I came in for an adjustment followed by an hour long therapeutic massage and really felt like a new person when I left. A truly wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

I never got to see the Dr. His e-mails to me and another person prior to our ever going in the office were so distasteful that we chose to not go. He was rude, insulting and his e-mail answer to me was a rant so long and made no sense I didn't even read it in it's entirety. I was appalled as was my husband and others to whom I carbon copied the letters that a medical professional would be so ignorant as to send MULTIPLE raving, non-sensical e-mails in a public forum. I finally asked him to stop e-mailing me which he has chosen to ignore. He has continued to send me ranting drivel about his rights!(I do not understand that vein at all) I gave a low knowledge rating due to his incorrect statements about medical ethics, law and what is required to maintain a medical license. Dr. Damon Thornton is an amazingly stupid man.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011