Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Suzuki

This is now the 4th visit as I am stuck in this insurance group and yet again over an hour behind. The longest I waited was 2.5 hours past my appt time. Unacceptable! He is never on time and staff is rude! But he won't see me if I'm 10 minutes late. This office is beyond unprofessional!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I did not have a good experience with Dr. Suzuki. He did not go over my xrays with me. He did not do an examination of my knees & did not want to hear what I had to say. I will not be returning to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Great Orthopedic Surgeon. He repaired both of my shoulders with Arthroscopic Surgery. I have had him as my doctor for 20 yrs, and he's wonderful. He takes plenty of time to explain things, orders necessary tests and does not pressure patients to have surgery if there are other options. He certainly fixed me up perfectly, both shoulders are 100% now. He's very friendly, happy and funny, a delightful personality. I HIGHLY recommend DR. Stephen Suzuki for Orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

doctor is brief and straight forward. needs to work on bed side manner.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Stephen P. Suzuki's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of Chicago, Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)