Ratings for Dr. Deward H. Voss

Dr. Voss delivered my twins in January of 2002. I truly could not have been in better hands. He is confident, knowledgeable, and never ever in a rush.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

EXCELLENT Physician. Dr. Voss is a kind VERY knowledgeable man who is extra cautious with life lives of his patients and their unborn babies. If you are looking for someone who will sit and answer all of your questions and concerns and take them into account when planning your care seek out Dr. Voss. Although he was my primary doc, I did see everyone in his practice and have NO complaints about any of them. Patients referred to this practice have special considerations to account for and each member of the staff was great at making sure I had a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery!!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

I understand he is busy, but I always waited at least an hour for my appointment. I also felt as though he did not respect my wishes as a patient. His nurse was also rude. I switched back to my referring doctor towards the end of my pregnancy and had a much better experience.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2006

Dr. Deward H. Voss's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Health Net