Ratings for Dr. Paynesha M. Anderson

Dr. Anderson followed me for my entire pregnancy and helped me withe the 12:43am delivery of my precious Isabelle so i'd like to think I can speak to who she is as a doctor. I was really worried in the beginning as I had a few episodes of bleeding during my pregnancy and having had a miscarriage in the past she took the time to see me the same day, reassure me, and do an ultrasound. THANK GOD everything turned out ok. week by week everything continued with the usual aches and pains and kicks. i felt comfortable my whole pregnancy and had a great delivery. my boyfriend and i have recommended her to 3 of our friends. i'm planning on going back to her with our next one...in a few years..lol.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I will have to agree with the first review. Dr. Anderson has learned nothing about patient-Dr. relationship. My appointment with Dr. Anderson was a nightmare. I was ready to leave the first 5 minutes. She greeted me with her back turned towards me. She grunted questions to me as she typed away on the computer. She was curt and dismissive. Dr. Anderson acted as if she did not want to be there, and that I was interrupting her day, or at the very least, kicked her cat. The whole experience left me completely baffled. It reminds me when you walk down the street and greet a complete stranger, and the stranger mugs at you and replies "I don't know you" and huffs off...that is Dr. Anderson. I would never recommend this Dr. to my worse enemy.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Anderson must have learned from the prior review. She greeted me upon entering and faced me when asking questions before turning to the computer. She was pleasant and smiling (but not warm and fuzzy, which I don't require in a physician.). She spoke to me in a direct matter-of-fact way but in terms I easily could understand. She thoroughly explained my condition and options for treatment, and took time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Steer clear of this unpleasant doctor. She didn't acknowledge me when she came in the exam room, she did not introduce herself (she was wearing scrubs and could have been any employee) and she immediately sat down at the computer and most of the appointment I spent looking at her backside, if I were to see her on the street I wouldn't be able to recognize her. I tried to tell her what was going on with my health but she kept cutting me off. I just gave up trying to have a meaningful conversation with Dr. Anderson and mumbled, "I guess I don't know anything." I tried to give her the business card from my doctor at UCSF who wanted to confer with Dr. Anderson but Anderson dismissed it. I felt dismissed and ultimately I just felt defeated. So, if you don't want to feel like you're nothing stay away from Anderson, she's a poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013