Ratings for Dr. Jason M. Kuhl

I have always had prompt pleasant care by the office staff. Dr. Kuhl is wonderful to me. He listens and respects that I know my body.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I find Dr. Kuhl to be very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. I have the utmost confidence in his care and abilities. His staff returns my calls promptly.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I was treated TERRIBLY in my almost 2 yrs as a Providence patient. When I finally complained about being treated rudely, them not sending Rx's to my pharmacy, disrespectful MA's and office manager, for example, Dr. Kuhl wrote me a pious, unapologitic letter where he made it known to me that he, rather than show any humility or desire to do better, informed me that he had blacklisted me from all Providence facilities. Additionally, he refused to even send me my medical records. I found Providence and Dr. Kuhl specifically to be arrogant and uncaring, to say the least.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I do NOT recommend this doctor or Providence hospital.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Not helpful at all. Just let old people die. He was personable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

You will be treated like cattle. quick in quick out. no eye contact, not listening.you will be on a judgement platform. nothing solved, nothing gained. treated TERRIBLY!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Jason M. Kuhl's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2004)