Ratings for Dr. Dirk F. Roosma

Dr. Roosma extracted 10 top teeth for me. It all went very well. I was surprised how fast and painless it was! Two thumbs up Dr. Roosma!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I was in Hot Springs for a retreat and developed a big dental abscess. Dr Roosma stayed after he normally closes on Friday to take me in as an emergency. He walks on water, and not just because he was so wiling to treat me. He was so gentle and kind, (and has a most wonderful sense of humor!). I had GREAT care, not once seemed like he was in a hurry but truely cared to give me the best care. I had a great conversation with him while awaiting the local anesthetic to take hold. His office staff (wife and ?daughter?) were also exceptionally kind and caring. And on top of this his rates were exceptional! I am very serious when I say that I will be planning my dental care around my trips to Montana.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

We were so happy with everything...he was super knowledgeable and helpful with nutrition advice, answering questions, and not just in a hurry to treat you and get you out of there. Plus his rates were very, very reasonable.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Called for an emergency procedure and only got charged for what needed to be done. Very happy with the dentist and staff.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011