Ratings for Dr. David A. Jones

If you just need a cleaning, filling or a single extraction these people can handle it.If you need any more advanced dentistry, avoid them like the plague. Brushed off on the matter of implants, 13 teeth were pulled and an "immediate" denture placed. The next day I went in to have denture taken out. I called in excruciating pain. I was told I had one dry socket and infections in 2 of the other sites. He injected the anesthetic and started scraping on the bone before it had taken effect. I indicated there was a sore spot on the other side (it turned out to be a spur from the extractions). He took the denture and carved some of it off, but wasn't the issue. The "soft liner" to make it fit, taste was atrocious. When I complained of the taste he told me to put vaseline on it. My new dentist sent me to a periodontist who told me there was no reason for me to have lost my teeth as the bone graft would have saved them. The cost to save my teeth would have been less that what I paid Jones.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013