Ratings for Dr. Meng Hua

That's funny because when I met her in July 2011 she told me I was the sickest girl she'd ever met and that she was surprised I was still alive. Now she has torn me away from my infusion nurse who used to do infusions in her office because she doesn't like her. I've been sent to incompetent dweebs ever since who make me wait 4 hours past my appointment time before they even get started. When i call to complain her office staff just ignores me and refuses to let me actually speak to the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I had been seeing Dr. Hua for 3 yrs for uc & I'm in remission & feel the doctors medical decisions were correct & accuarate. My low rating for Dr. Hua is due to a concerning bedside manner. When first diagnosed, she told me I was the sickest girl she had ever seen & I should find a surgeon to have my colon removed. This scared me tremendously & I spent the next 2 days crying. Although, I have been in remission, she told me my ins. co. requires that I see her every time I have my infusions. This is every 8 wks & I have a copay. I called my ins. co., & they DO NOT require a visit. Also, she can't remember my name & has insulted my decision to maintain a gluten free diet. She forgets that I had my tubes tied when I was young & asks me every appt if I could be pregnant. When I remind her, she has told me "You're so stupid." I would not recommend Dr. Hua if a pleasant bedside manner is important to you. I will be filing a complaint with the California Medical Board. Good luck to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

She is the WORST Dr I ever met !She is for the money ONLY,instead treating you for what is the problem you have,she will precribe you ANTI DREPRESSING medication,probably working with Pharm.Companies.It is like going to a car mech.with eng.problems and SHE tells you your tire needs air...BAD DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Rude and does not listen to patient. Does not seem knowledgeable with conditions she seems to diagnosis. More concerned w/ getting patients out of her office than with treatment. Only go to her if you want to continue suffering.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2006

Multiplan
National Elevator
Thrivent Financial

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=28028'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014