Ratings for Dr. Christin C. Homiski

I do not see a Dr unless absolutely necessary. So I am not a high maintenance pt. My last 2 office visits with this Dr. were to say the least unsatisfactory. I went to her with shoulder blade pain and was a little nervous because I am an ex-smoker; and expressed that concern to her. Her reply was, "you're just getting older" Really?! I had to practically beg for an x-ray just to make sure nothing was going on! She reluctantly conceded with an eye roll. I am 54 year old female with no medical conditions. The second visit was to request a very specific sleep med called Belsomra and because she has never heard of it she did not want to prescribe it. She offered me a psych med instead! Trazodone!! which is for anxiety and depression and a side affect is sleepiness!! omg! Very irresponsible. This Dr. lackluster approach is unacceptable. Her lack of knowledge regarding a specific med is not my problem. Worst Dr. ever.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

The dr is okay but quick to dismiss some concerns. Staff is cold and makes no effort to be friendly. Similar experiences by several family members; we all are seen by much more acceptable practices.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Visited this MD twice with two separate issues. Was 'diagnosed' with no testing or imaging and was told I would grow out of my health problems. My sister was told the same thing about her health concerns. Also have another friend who was told her migraines would become less severe as she got older. So essentially Dr Homiski does not think that anyone who is young and healthy-appearing could possibly have any long term health problems and she wasted all our times. My new primary care thinks that her 'diagnosis' is outrageous and I am now being appropriately treated for my medical concerns.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

very bed doctor she does not care about you at all.Give you some medicine and see you

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

No "bedside" manner, I brought my grandmother there for a difficulty breathing and she was aloof and cold. Upon dismissal she never looked her in the eyes, seemed rushed, never said feel better, nothing.. I am actively trying to transfer her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

While I appreciate that she is willing to admit that she doesn't and couldn't possibly know everything - at times it is quite unsettling to hear "I don't know." Nonetheless, Dr. Homiski is kind, patient and extremely sensitive to uncomfortable issues. She has moved to a new practice in Norwich and I have happily followed her there.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Very precise and exact. Answers all questions within laymen's trems.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Became nasty and defensive when faced with difficult diagnosis. Was in horrible pain and she made next appointment in 1 month. When I rescheduled earlier her response was "What are you doing here." Wouldn't send my dog to her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Homiski is pretty nice, she generally is quite thorough and is very prompt to follow up about concerns. I would definetly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2006

Awesome Doctor, she never rushes, is willing to listen and explain. Awesome!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2006

Dr. Christin C. Homiski's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Ameritas