Ratings for Dr. Lawrence J. Suchoff

I've been to a lot of chiropractors but no one knows like Dr. Lawrence J. Suchoff, his office is very competent. I would recommend to anyone seeking a chiropractor - Bonny Radwin

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr suchoff is a very caring physician. He always listens to you concerns and adjusts your treatment as required

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The man with the golden hands. I moved to AZ 4 years ago and have been thru 4 doctors of chiropracty-- no one like Dr S. miss him terribly! I need to go back for an adjustment and a hug!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr Suchoff is a caring and dedicated Doctor and his office staff is friendly and professional. I cannot think of any other Doctor who makes himself so available to his patients. I recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

Dr. S was on time with my 7:30pm appointment. he seems to be a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I would recommend him and his Winn Diet to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Dr. Lawrence J. Suchoff's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1979)

• Anthem Blue Cross