Ratings for Dr. Juliana I. Yun

Dr. Yun is a wonderful periodontist. I've always been afraid of going to the dentist so I avoided going for many years. So when I found out that I needed gum surgery, I wanted to make sure that I found someone who was really good but also patient with me because of my anxiety. Once I met Dr. Yun she immediately made me feel comfortable. She took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions. I've recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Yun. I am very phobic about dentistry and she was so kind and put me at ease. She warned me of swelling following the procedure. There was very little thanks to her kind hands. She gave me her cellphone number and texted me later that evening to see how I was doing. I have never had such special treatment. She ROCKS!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I went to see Dr. Yun last week for a molar extraction with a bone graft for an upcoming implant. Dr. Yun was very friendly with an excellent chair side manner. She answered all of my questions about my procedure and calmed my fears. The procedure was a success and there was little to no swelling and pain. She also followed up with me later that night to check on me. There aren't many doctors that care about their patients like that.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Juliana Yun is an incredibly skilled and knowledgeable professional. Dr. Yun is compassionate and treats her patients with great importance and care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011