Dr. James D. Namnoum

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James D. Namnoum

Dr. Namnoum and his staff are highly professional and knowledgeable. They also are very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. I have had multiple surgeries performed by Dr. Namnoum and am extremely satisfied with the results. In my opinion, he is the very best. I consider Cindi and Dr. Namnoum friends of mine. I can’t thank them enough for all they have done for me!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Namnoum and his staff were wonderful to work with. They gave me all of the information I needed and didn't make me feel stupid for asking a lot of questions before and after my surgery. I felt really taken care of the entire time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Fantastic experience overall. Dr. Namnoum was kind, honest and knowledgeable. I'm extremely pleased with the results of my surgery and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My case was complex. I found Dr. Namnoum and his staff to be outstanding in every respect.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Best plastic surgeon out there! Compassionate, skilled, kind. Had implants removed and fat transfer liposuction to fill in breast. Great results!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Namnoum is wonderful! He is very skilled at what he does, and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I had multiple surgeries with him and very happy with the results. Dr. Namnoum and Cindi I now consider my friends and will always keep in touch with them. Very caring Dr. and staff!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Ok girls if you want nice, natural looking breasts go to Dr. Namnoum. After two years of research on breast augmentations, I decided to go with him and I couldn't be happier. I had heard that a lot of plastic surgeons don't necessarily listen to their patients and instead give them larger breasts than what they wanted. Dr. Namnoum listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted and needed for my small frame. After my surgery, no one really knew what was different about me, they just knew I looked good, and that is exactly what I wanted. Thanks Dr. Namnoum!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

This doctor was brought in as a substitute when my surgeon was called out of town. He couldn't have been any nicer. He found a problem that I had for the past 6 years that no one else did. He was caring and did an excellent job. He did two surgeries in a week and I felt completely comfortable with him. Even his office visits are with all the care and understanding of a close friend or relative. I would recommend him at any time to anyone!! He is truly a caring and gifted doctor. You don't find my like him any more.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. James D. Namnoum's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup