Ratings for Dr. James D. Namnoum

Dr. Namnoum is wonderful! He is very skilled at what he does, and takes the time to listen to your concerns. I had multiple surgeries with him and very happy with the results. Dr. Namnoum and Cindi I now consider my friends and will always keep in touch with them. Very caring Dr. and staff!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Ok girls if you want nice, natural looking breasts go to Dr. Namnoum. After two years of research on breast augmentations, I decided to go with him and I couldn't be happier. I had heard that a lot of plastic surgeons don't necessarily listen to their patients and instead give them larger breasts than what they wanted. Dr. Namnoum listened to me and gave me exactly what I wanted and needed for my small frame. After my surgery, no one really knew what was different about me, they just knew I looked good, and that is exactly what I wanted. Thanks Dr. Namnoum!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

This doctor was brought in as a substitute when my surgeon was called out of town. He couldn't have been any nicer. He found a problem that I had for the past 6 years that no one else did. He was caring and did an excellent job. He did two surgeries in a week and I felt completely comfortable with him. Even his office visits are with all the care and understanding of a close friend or relative. I would recommend him at any time to anyone!! He is truly a caring and gifted doctor. You don't find my like him any more.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. James D. Namnoum's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med