Dr. Su is incredible. He's been our family doctor for years. He saved my grandmother's life, my grandfather's and my own. He is so compassionate and is very knowledgeable. He is very good at working with patients to decide which treatment is the best option. I highly recommend him, he is the best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Whenever I need to see the doctor he has been available, is courteous, and confident - you feel in cabable hands, my only worry is the limited range of reading material in the waiting room!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Su has been our family doctor for many years. He referred me to Dr. Paya for gastric bypass surgery, and it was the best decision I ever made. 4 years later and I'm still a size 6. I've seen him for everything from swine flu to chemical dependency. I'm 2 years completely clean and sober, plus slim and healthy. All thanks to his help. He's also primary doc to my DH and 3 kids.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Su is very helpful and caring and I trust him completely. He is also very thorough with his answers.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Su has been my doctor for 17 years. He is outstanding, understanding, and empathetic. I would be devistated if I lost him for any reason. Shepherd Ginzburg 51 years old.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

He is the best Dr. I have ever been to. Even though there is a long wait in the afternoon/evening but he is there near 6:00pm to get you in since I made a last minute call. That was great of him/them to squeeze me into their schedule. This was on a Thursday where its busiest for them since Friday they close half day. He's so good to me and he was actually referred by my Best Friend's Wife. Their staff is pretty good as well. There are plenty of reading materials especially for men. Like Cars and Business and Politics. There is even a TV to watch and Quizes to intereact. Pretty cool I think. The seats is not a plush as my Work office chairs but its dualble.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Su one of the nicest doctors I know he is friendly, helpful and a good listener and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Su is a wonderful doctor! He is very approachable and always listens to what you have to say. He is wonderful about discussing different treatment options with you and helping you choose a treatment plan you are comfortable with. There is usually a bit of a wait, especially in the late afternoon, but he is worth the wait. I don't ever feel rushed and I always feel like he has listened and understood my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. W. Stanley Su's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• First Name changed from "Stanley" to "W. Stanley"

August 3, 2013
  • City changed from "Fresno" to "Newbury Park"

June 3, 2013