Ratings for Dr. Carl J. Leto

I have been seeing Dr. Leto for over eight years now for a rare and serious condition, and he is caring, compassionate and thorough. His staff is warm and friendly and I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I found Dr. Leto by recommendation from a friend who raved about him. He was extremely thorough and caring. He addressed all my issues and concerns. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Poor customer service and condescending desk staff. The doctor is ok, but not worth putting up with rude disrespectful people. Take your time and business somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I had to wait a while, but this tells me he takes time with every patient. Just try to book the first appt of the day! He saw my corneas were "thinning" and sent me to Johns Hopkins who in turn sent me to Wills Eye Hospital in Philadelphia. Dr. Leto saved my sight by referring me to these specialists!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I've seen Dr. Leto four times now. Without fail, I've waited anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and fifteen minutes to see him. There's always a delay. He talks fast and gets right to the point. I think he's a good doctor but the perpetual long wait time is really annoying.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I'm almost blind in one eye because this Dr. missed diagnosed my torn retina and it detached. He doesn't listen (this you'll notice right away) and he's not thorough. He's got one of those mega practices; this fooled me into thinking he was good (my mistake!).

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Carl J. Leto's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners