Ratings for Dr. Stuart Styles

Great Doctor He did total knee replacement on my left knee just 5 months go ,feeling better already , in my opinion one of the best orthopedic doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He did my total left hip replacement. I feel great for the first time in years. Will be going back to him to have the other hip replaced

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Awful Experience. I wasted a $50 copay. He walks into the examining room, sees my cane and tells me I don't need it without even examining me. He refused to look at the MRI films I brought and tells me he relies on the report. I believe he is not competent and did not look at the films because he does not know how to read them. He should not be performing surgery.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

DR STYLES HAS BEEN OUR FAMILIES ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON FOR 10+ YEARS. HE IS #1 IN MY BOOK. PLUS I GIVE HIS NAME TO OTHERS AND THEY ALL SAY WHAT GREAT CARE THEY HAVE RECEIVED.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

unlike the other person. I had both knees done and was very satisfied. I am in good health and am still working after 4+ yrs since surg. He helped me thru a rough time having both knees done together. Was very smart to do so as prob. I would not have gone back for 2nd one and would now be in great pain. In my estimation he is the best.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Terrible surgeon (using term surgeon in regard to Styles is a slap in a face to the whole medical profession) did a horrific job on my knee. I made a wrong choice with selection of this quack.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Stuart Styles's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1991)

Banner Health