Ratings for Dr. Deborah M. Abrams

I recommend Dr. Abrams without reservation and include every one of her staff in that recommendation. She is exceptionally detail oriented, even details I had not thought about previously. I am just beginning my care with her, and I know I will be able to trust every decision and recommendation she makes. This is a caregiver who sincerely cares about her work and her patients. I feel I hit the jackpot when I was referred to her for my care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

amazingly passionate and caring - I definitely trust what she has told me and the care she has been giving...I'm not sure who the previous reviewer saw, seems like they have a bone to pick or saw somebody else. 100% recommended

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Condescending and rude. Insisted she gave us information she hadn't . Talked to hear herself talk totally disregarding my need for pertinent and timely information. Unable to get a call back from staff.

Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Deborah M. Abrams's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend Dr. Abrams without reservation and include every one of her staff in that recommendation. She is exceptionally detail oriented, even details I had ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "amazingly passionate and caring - I definitely trust what she has told me and the care she has been giving...I'm not sure who the previous reviewer saw, seems l..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Condescending and rude. Insisted she gave us information she hadn't . Talked to hear herself talk totally disregarding my need for pertinent and timely informa..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A co-worker spoke to Dr. Abrams and the doctor behaved very poorly. She gave my co-worker an ultimatum, "do this in 20 minutes" and when said co-worker was try..."

October 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "DEBORAH" to "DEBORAH M."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "BURLINGTON" to "POULSBO", State changed from "VT" to "WA"

April 29, 2013