Ratings for Dr. Deborah M. Abrams

I recommend Dr. Abrams without reservation and include every one of her staff in that recommendation. She is exceptionally detail oriented, even details I had not thought about previously. I am just beginning my care with her, and I know I will be able to trust every decision and recommendation she makes. This is a caregiver who sincerely cares about her work and her patients. I feel I hit the jackpot when I was referred to her for my care.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

amazingly passionate and caring - I definitely trust what she has told me and the care she has been giving...I'm not sure who the previous reviewer saw, seems like they have a bone to pick or saw somebody else. 100% recommended

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Condescending and rude. Insisted she gave us information she hadn't . Talked to hear herself talk totally disregarding my need for pertinent and timely information. Unable to get a call back from staff.

Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Deborah M. Abrams's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

GHI