Ratings for Dr. Pacito V. Yabes

I have only been seeing him for a couple of months and worker ess comp said I had to change my dr im so disappointed cause he is acually getting things done ive had injury fo r almost anyear and just now getting test done he is exellent in my book

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I was seen by Dr. Yabes(who is a short Fillipino with a big ego)one time after he took over the business after Dr. Reinking passed away in 2011. Dr. Yabes in NOT a compassionate doctor whereas Dr. Reinking was the most compassionate doctor I have seen in 20 years. I don't know how he could still be in business!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Yabbes is awesome. He is friendly and actually cares what you have to say. His PA is also really really cool- but if you're in it just to get a prescription, think again. These guys have the system down and will not give up drugs easy. They have defieinitly been used and abused by addicts in the past- they dont deserve it. Man and the reception ladies will cancel ur prescriptions faster than you can blink if you don't show up for ur appts. I still have yet to win them over- can b really rude and quick to judge. But Yabbes is smart and caring.. don't let the girls get to u!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

I was a patient of his for a couple of years. He is a kind and compassionate doctor who will help you navigate the atrocious workers' compensation system if you are unlucky enough to get stuck in it. He will advocate for your care and treatment with the big bad insurance company. He will also help you to consider all roads to recovery and help you to deal with a permanent disability.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Very helpful, patient advocate. Offers a lot of treatment options and is very compassionate. Gets things done as quickly as possible which is rare in a workers comp case! Best doctor so far, seen 7!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Doctor got in my face and yelled for me to get out of his office. He did this over and over. I have never been treated this way by anyone in my life.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Pacito V. Yabes's Credentials

• Tagalog

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, CA