Ratings for Dr. Philip A. Stull

I became tired of hour long waits to see Dr. Stull so I made an appointment for the 1st one of the day---he was still 30 minutes late!!! I think he is a very good doctor medically---the constant lack of appointment & surgery punctuality as well as not taking sufficient time to listen to my physical problems & questions (I always felt rushed) caused me to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Stull is remarkably patient, kind, and brilliant. I came to see Dr. Stull for a second opinion after a well known Denver Metro orthopedic surgeon came up short in evaluating and treating a severe injury to my Left knee with associated soft tissue injuries. Dr. Stull spent a great deal of time reviewing my medical history and chief complaints; I was impressed with Dr. Stull's knowledge and patient-centered approach to medical evaluation and treatment. I am one week post op acl reconstruction/arthroscopy and have never been more hopeful for 'getting back to being me'. I have trusted him from the very beginning day and whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Stull. He is a true expert and specialist. . The kind of Medical Doctor you would want to operate on you and your family.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

At my first appointment, they were 45 minutes late and probably would have been later had I not bugged the receptionist. Then Doctor Stull's assistant was rude and snotty when I commented that they were 45 minutes late for my appointment. Doctor Stull was in and out on me so many times I can't even remember what he was saying. He eventually gave me cortisone shots in each shoulder and eventually referred me to another doctor for additional testing. I then got his bill and was astonished to see that I was being charged for surgery on both shoulders. For cortisone shots? I guess my Walgreens Pharmacist is a good surgeon too. Stay clear of this guy unless you got a lot of time and money to burn and you don't mind being talked to in a rude and inappropriate way.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

My wife and I have both seen Dr. Stull for surgeries. I was surprised to see reviews that say he didn't listen because that is soooo different than our experience. He was thorough with his exam, explaining options, following up, and making us feel comfortable with the diagnosis. I recommend him every chance I get.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I owe him my right arm after a bad motorcycle accident. If it wasnt for his knowledge in his field i might not have been able to ever shake someone's hand again. I will always remember him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Very interested in himself and his tan. Doesn't listen to patient and always very late. I don't know if he s a good doctor. He never gave me the time to find out. Obviously in his occupation for money and not to help people.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Was an hour late for the appointment. Does not listen to patients history. Very arrogant attitude. Would not recommend this doctor to anybody...ever!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

I agree, Dr. Stull has been my knee doc for almost 10 years and he is fanstastic. He really knows his patients and his medicine. He is personable and spends time talking with you and what options you have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

He spends enough time with you to answer any questions you have. He takes time to explain everything with you and never talks down to you. He shows respect for me and my time unlike other doctors I've had. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Philip A. Stull's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med