Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Myer

Dr. Myer fixed me up very quickly with excellent bedside manners. Thanks doc!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Pitched me on orthotics for my inflammation-based condition, telling me all adjustments were included in the price ($600.) Made the impression using a box-with-styrofoam-in-the-bottom that he mailed off. The orthotics did not provide significant relief. I returned twice to get an adjustment. He told me that no adjustment was needed. On second visit I told him where internet sites said I needed offloading to relieve the pain. He shrugged and told me he would attach cushions to the orthotics. He left the exam room and returned with an internet print-out showing me where I could buy the pads to install MYSELF. I and my insurance company were billed for at least 1 (2, as I recall)of those "adjustment" visits. I've since been fitted for true custom orthotics made by a skilled pedorthist who considered it his job get it right. These have worked SO much better at a substantially lower cost. When it becomes clear that a doctor can't help, he needs to tell you or refer you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Great doctor and seems to care about this patients, just not a number.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Kevin D. Myer's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare