Ratings for Dr. William M. Hang

Dr. Bill Hang is incredibly beyond competent in his work. When one listens to him lecture and then speaks with him, one realizes that he can describe your life as it relates to his work in a nutshell. I have been doing my homework on Orthodontists. My conclusion is that Dr. Hang is very far ahead of his colleagues. I do not know about the others and their reasons for posting both positive and negative remarks. I do know that Dr. Hang's success rate out distances all of his colleagues. I found him to be a very good listener. I usually do not take kindly to doctors who have the attitude of "you are not a doctor, so I am not even going to bother to pay much attention to what you say." Dr. Hang listened to me. He offered options. He did not pitch me or try to sell me. I felt very much that he cared about his profession and ultimately the great results he would provide to me. I tell every mother, every father - every parent regardless of geographical location. Dr. Hang will address every situation carefully and correctly. In the end, one receives the treatment they "should" receive and it saves a great deal of money in the long run. Last but not least, when a man cares and has a goal to improve the lifestyle and quality of life of another person then the "right thing" has been done. Dr. Bill and Debbie Hang are the best!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

This man is horrible and so is his wife. He is no genius. He is an opportunist. I am a patient. I used to trust him and he and his wife are bad news. She is quite viscous. Neither one professional. If you stand up to his inappropriate behaviorv they will turn on you. They are nice so long as you comply with their abuse and have your money. He will literally leave you hanging and did something to me unimaginable. He uses his knowledge to take advantage and have a corner market and its all about the money. He thinks people owe him special treatment because of his approach so uses this to be haughty arrogant, charge excessive prices and does not listen to patient. I consider his personality to be vengeful and abusive. If you have not seen this side of him be glad however beware it exists.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Hang has a unique perspective but he is right on target and on the cutting edge of where orthodontia needs to go. he is a genius. don't believe any negative comments you see elsewhere, they are misinformed in my opinion. and probably planted by competitors who don't understand what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Please, don't believe dr.Hang's theory that orthodontic treatment by him can resolve your OSA or pain issues if you are adult. Be aware that his Ego is big and he gets quite agitated if you come forward with facts in your own case that somehow don't confirm or challenge his theory in any way! The other aspect of his work that I would like to address is his rudeness with people that he evaluates as "insignificant" - not famous, powerless in a way that he determines in relation to his reputation. My first visit at his office on the way to X-ray room he tried to sell his work to me not even realizing that he addressed me : "you are an old Goat" after which his assistant and I were stunned!!! I have been told and threatened on several occasions by his wife and him that "straight teeth was never part of the deal". I was left wit severe damage to TMJ ligaments, clicking of the jaw. He doesn't stand behind any claims!!! People, be aware of danger!!! [View Detailed Review]

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. William M. Hang's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bill Hang is incredibly beyond competent in his work. When one listens to him lecture and then speaks with him, one realizes that he can describe your life..."

May 3, 2016
  • First Name changed from "WILLIAM" to "WILLIAM M."

October 20, 2013