Ratings for Dr. Steven Streit

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

If you like a doctor who makes small talk, or holds your hand as you recite your long list of puzzling symptoms, then don't make an appointment with Dr. Streit. If, on the other hand, you want to really be heard and taken seriously - if you really want to get well, then he's your man.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for Dr. Streit. I travel 2 hour 1 way for him to treat my daughter. He has saved her life. Short story...she has Lyme. Was bitten in July 2008. Had the rash. Treated 3 weeks with antibiotics. Told she was cured. Fast forward March 2014 starts having something that looked like a seizure. Pedatrician tells me puberty......anxiety.....have her breathe into a bag when this happens! Very sick child on our hands. Left leg starts twitching every 7 to 8 seconds 24/7. Ct scans,EEG, MRI ordered, Neurologist...etc. Sees Dr. Streit. Takes her symptoms down, checks her over. Looks in her sweet face and says" This is Lyme. This ends here. ". Woot! She is well today. Very,very, intelligent,caring QUIET man. Staff is wonderful! He relieved my daughters and our physical pain and mental anguish!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

After being sick for three years with complete exhaustion and fibromyalgia, going from one doctor to another, having all kinds of bloodwork done (24 blood tests), I finally went to Dr. Streit after four people recommended him. In five months I am just about cured. I'm my old very athletic self again. It is truly a miracle! Dr. Streit is a quiet person, but don't let that fool you. He really knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Has helped ease my daughter's physical and mental anguish.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My experience with this Dr. has been very positive. I tested positive for Lyme with my primary care on an Elisa test, but the Western blot said I did not have it. Yet, I was so sick, so I found a LLMD. My Western blot with Dr. Streit is positive, and I started treatment. I no longer have arthritis in my hands, which I did before. My headaches are dissipating. I believe I am going to beat this thing. He has believed me when I gave him my symptoms and complaints; my primary care's nurse pretty much laughed and me and said I had anemia, not Lyme. I was so sick--arthritis, headaches, stiff neck, blurry vision, difficulty swallowing, tingling in fingers and toes. I thought I would lose my mind. I am grateful to Dr. Streit for helping me.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr Streit saved my life from Lyme . end of story Donna Diaz NJ

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

For twenty years I have been on treatment with other doctors and then Dr. Streit took me to the next level. I had been an avid jock before getting sick and couldn't exercise because I would have seizures or shakes after too much activity. It was horrible. Under Dr. Streit I am now able to exercise. His treatment protocol took me where I needed to go. Though I am not cured, I am a thousand times better and looking ahead! Thank God for Dr. Streit.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

first appt to find out if I do have lyme or not. haven't had any positive tests so needed a doc to go over symptoms in detail, which he doesn't do. he does basic exam and looks at your intake form. he spent 15 min with me tops. doesn't speak much unless you speak to him. he ordered bloodwork for igenex and go back to get results in a month. 350 for a 15min appt.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Ive been sick with Lyme and co infections for over 5 years and since on treatment with this dr i have been feeling better. Before him i have seen over 20 dr's for this and all who did treat me said i was not sick anymore and needed to see different specialist for fibromyalgia, depression, etc.... I have been sick since i was bitten by a tick... thats it. We need more dr's who are like this one!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Steven Streit's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Smart, caring physician. Staff is the nicest, most helpful I have ever experienced."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you like a doctor who makes small talk, or holds your hand as you recite your long list of puzzling symptoms, then don't make an appointment with Dr. Streit..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot tell you how thankful I am for Dr. Streit. I travel 2 hour 1 way for him to treat my daughter. He has saved her life. Short story...she has Lyme. W..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being sick for three years with complete exhaustion and fibromyalgia, going from one doctor to another, having all kinds of bloodwork done (24 blood tes..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Has helped ease my daughter's physical and mental anguish. "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with this Dr. has been very positive. I tested positive for Lyme with my primary care on an Elisa test, but the Western blot said I did not have i..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Streit saved my life from Lyme . end of story Donna Diaz NJ"

September 22, 2014