Ratings for Dr. Steven Streit

Just an important FYI - this Dr. uses an obscure lab for bloodwork called Mercy Diagnostics. My insurance covered none of an over $5,000 bill. Of course the Dr. does not inform the patient in advance which is a gross oversight on his part. Given his lack of communication, not only with insurance issues but with everything involving this complex illness, I would not recommend him. I had to move on and am so glad I did. Very difficult to work with.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Going through the motions and a quick run through never has time to speak with patient. Doctor acts like a creep show with no personality, pushes the patients out so he can push up his weird assistant in the anal...

Submitted March 27, 2016

Smart, caring physician. Staff is the nicest, most helpful I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

If you like a doctor who makes small talk, or holds your hand as you recite your long list of puzzling symptoms, then don't make an appointment with Dr. Streit. If, on the other hand, you want to really be heard and taken seriously - if you really want to get well, then he's your man.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I cannot tell you how thankful I am for Dr. Streit. I travel 2 hour 1 way for him to treat my daughter. He has saved her life. Short story...she has Lyme. Was bitten in July 2008. Had the rash. Treated 3 weeks with antibiotics. Told she was cured. Fast forward March 2014 starts having something that looked like a seizure. Pedatrician tells me puberty......anxiety.....have her breathe into a bag when this happens! Very sick child on our hands. Left leg starts twitching every 7 to 8 seconds 24/7. Ct scans,EEG, MRI ordered, Neurologist...etc. Sees Dr. Streit. Takes her symptoms down, checks her over. Looks in her sweet face and says" This is Lyme. This ends here. ". Woot! She is well today. Very,very, intelligent,caring QUIET man. Staff is wonderful! He relieved my daughters and our physical pain and mental anguish!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

After being sick for three years with complete exhaustion and fibromyalgia, going from one doctor to another, having all kinds of bloodwork done (24 blood tests), I finally went to Dr. Streit after four people recommended him. In five months I am just about cured. I'm my old very athletic self again. It is truly a miracle! Dr. Streit is a quiet person, but don't let that fool you. He really knows his stuff!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Has helped ease my daughter's physical and mental anguish.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My experience with this Dr. has been very positive. I tested positive for Lyme with my primary care on an Elisa test, but the Western blot said I did not have it. Yet, I was so sick, so I found a LLMD. My Western blot with Dr. Streit is positive, and I started treatment. I no longer have arthritis in my hands, which I did before. My headaches are dissipating. I believe I am going to beat this thing. He has believed me when I gave him my symptoms and complaints; my primary care's nurse pretty much laughed and me and said I had anemia, not Lyme. I was so sick--arthritis, headaches, stiff neck, blurry vision, difficulty swallowing, tingling in fingers and toes. I thought I would lose my mind. I am grateful to Dr. Streit for helping me.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr Streit saved my life from Lyme . end of story Donna Diaz NJ

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

For twenty years I have been on treatment with other doctors and then Dr. Streit took me to the next level. I had been an avid jock before getting sick and couldn't exercise because I would have seizures or shakes after too much activity. It was horrible. Under Dr. Streit I am now able to exercise. His treatment protocol took me where I needed to go. Though I am not cured, I am a thousand times better and looking ahead! Thank God for Dr. Streit.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Steven Streit's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Howell, NJ