Ratings for Dr. Sadia M. Dar

Dr Sadia Dar and all of America's Family Doctors staff truly cares about patients and goes the extra mile :)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Dar has brought back hospitality of a doctor to her patients as practiced decades ago in America by community doctors . She has no fear of working with her patients in order that they receive the best diagnosis for their particular illness and for their individual well being. She observes and listens to her patients; all the while in that exact moment she is formulating in her mind what that patient's needs are. I no doubt believe Dr. Dar has compassion and incredible medical knowledge that I have never witnessed in any other doctor who has treated me in the past.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Although she is very nice she is not very knowledgeable. She told me I had cancer. I ad to pay for 2 mri's out of pocket only to find out that she misread the lab results.

Submitted December 20, 2012

POOR POOR POOR SERVICES AT WALK-IN CLINIC. NEVER VISIT

Submitted May 17, 2012

At age 57, I have seen more drs. than I care to mention. Dr. Dar is THE BEST all around doctor I have ever used. She treats me like a person and not a number, caring about every area of my life. Aside from her great knowledge and expertise of care and medicines, she actually cares about my financial status and is not just out for the all mighty dollar. Along with her more than pleasant bedside manner, she carefully evaluates even the smallest of details before prescribing any and all medications. At no other point in my life have I had a doctor who not merely hears but listens. There is a huge difference between the two. Upon leaving her office I NEVER have a trace of doubt about her diagnosis, opinion or medications involved. Would I trust her with my life!? You better believe it! I would rate her as a 10 if the scale went that high so I say 5+ without hesitation!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I have had many issues throughout my 43 years of life that has kept me going to many doctors and I have to honestly say that I have never met a more kind, patient, understanding, goodhearted doctor/person like Dr.Sadia Dar. This is the first time in my life that I actually look forward to going to my doctors appointment. She treats me as if I were family. She has the most positive attitude and a huge heart and I feel honored to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I thought she did a great job when I saw her. She was quick and gave good care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Sadia M. Dar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sadia Dar is an American Board certified Family Medicine physician. Dr. Dar has extensive experience in primary care medicine. She is an active member of the American College of Physician Executives, and has certifications in wound care management as well as the treatment of opioid addiction. Dr. Dar’s special interests include women’s health, active care of acute and chronic disease management, preventive care as well as the efficient use of electronic health systems. Dr. Dar has keen interest and leadership role in building Patient Centered Medical Home to make health care accessible, efficient and affordable. Dr. Dar is the physician member for the Patient Education Committee working with the TN State insurance program, and has also been the principal investigator for several clinical research trials including studies for diabetes in presence of ischemic heart disease, chronic kidney disease, chronic low back pain, hyperlipidemia and hypertension. Dr. Dar’s passion is to provide quality care to her patients, and empower them to improve their health. She believes the best health care models must look at individual patients in a setting where they feel central to the process, and are able to make decisions that will change their overall health positively.

• English
  • Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi language
  • Urdu

• Allama Iqbal Medical College (Grad. 1999)

AHC