You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sadia M. Dar

Dr Dar has brought back hospitality of a doctor to her patients as practiced decades ago in America by community doctors . She has no fear of working with her patients in order that they receive the best diagnosis for their particular illness and for their individual well being. She observes and listens to her patients; all the while in that exact moment she is formulating in her mind what that patient's needs are. I no doubt believe Dr. Dar has compassion and incredible medical knowledge that I have never witnessed in any other doctor who has treated me in the past.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Although she is very nice she is not very knowledgeable. She told me I had cancer. I ad to pay for 2 mri's out of pocket only to find out that she misread the lab results.

Submitted December 20, 2012

POOR POOR POOR SERVICES AT WALK-IN CLINIC. NEVER VISIT

Submitted May 17, 2012

At age 57, I have seen more drs. than I care to mention. Dr. Dar is THE BEST all around doctor I have ever used. She treats me like a person and not a number, caring about every area of my life. Aside from her great knowledge and expertise of care and medicines, she actually cares about my financial status and is not just out for the all mighty dollar. Along with her more than pleasant bedside manner, she carefully evaluates even the smallest of details before prescribing any and all medications. At no other point in my life have I had a doctor who not merely hears but listens. There is a huge difference between the two. Upon leaving her office I NEVER have a trace of doubt about her diagnosis, opinion or medications involved. Would I trust her with my life!? You better believe it! I would rate her as a 10 if the scale went that high so I say 5+ without hesitation!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

I have had many issues throughout my 43 years of life that has kept me going to many doctors and I have to honestly say that I have never met a more kind, patient, understanding, goodhearted doctor/person like Dr.Sadia Dar. This is the first time in my life that I actually look forward to going to my doctors appointment. She treats me as if I were family. She has the most positive attitude and a huge heart and I feel honored to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I thought she did a great job when I saw her. She was quick and gave good care.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Sadia M. Dar's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dar has brought back hospitality of a doctor to her patients as practiced decades ago in America by community doctors . She has no fear of working with her p..."

October 10, 2014
  • First Name changed from "SADIA" to "SADIA M."

October 20, 2013