Ratings for Dr. Bruce Mullen

Dr. Mueller is a very uncaring doctor who is only in this business to make money. I have had chronic migraines for 12 years and have been on morphine and hydrocodone for 12 years. I explained my situation to Dr. Muellen and his response is "you are in withdrawal " and that is the reason your face is swollen to twice it's size is" withdrawal" and your chronic migraines are withdrawal as well but what I can tell you is that you have TMJ. He sends me home without my medication and I have been in excruciating pain for the last 4 days. I fired Dr Muellen and am looking for a caring and compassionate doctor. And by the way the office staff will not call you back. If you have a problem good luck with getting it resolved.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Mullen has given me 3 epidural injections now before my back surgery. He is very nice and even though I was uneasy about the injections was pleasantly surprised to find there was minimal pain. Also his staff are always pleasent.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Bruce Mullen's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1985)

Oxford