Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Noel

I went to his office four times to get the correct prescription. They knew from the beginning it was my first ever pair of glasses and kept asking me each time I would go in and tell them something was wrong with the prescription. It was almost as if they didn't believe me. Because my insurance glad already paid him and he still needed to fix my prescription I was stuck and couldn't go anywhere else unless I wanted to pay out of pocket. So on the FOURTH visit he halved my prescription and that solved the problem. He said that it wasn't what I needed and that it was me with the problem and I couldn't handle the correct prescription the first time. I asked another optometrist and optician and they said he was wrong....per my suspicions. I still have yet to pick up my 4th prescription in 7 weeks The house optician is very curt and not friendly. When I took my son in for his initial eye exam 7 weeks ago they asked us if we wanted contacts. I told them since I've never had contacts or glasses and he has never had contacts I don't know much about them. They did a fitting for the contacts and then told me is was $80 AFTER they put contacts in my son's eyes. Very poor business tactics bordering on unethical. I told them if they would have told me from the beginning there was a fee I may have considered it. But because they didn't out of principle we would not get them. Upon leaving his office I asked 5 friends with contacts or with children that had contacts and only one paid a fitting fee. That fee was $25. Hopefully my fourth pair of glasses work out and I won't have to step foot in that office again. I've told everyone to avoid that place like the plague.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Noel and staff were extremely nice,timely, and efficient. I had just relocated to Justin, Tx. and they made me feel right at home.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Noel is great, very easy to talk to and knowledgeable. However, if you order glasses, do NOT order them from his optician. One year they lost our frames completely, the next year they talked us into special lenses (for an added cost) and made the glasses wrong twice. Then, when we requested to go back to the old type lenses, they refused to refund the $35 difference in cost. Love the doctor, really dislike the in house optician.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey M. Noel's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX