Ratings for Dr. Richard Cummings

Going for my 4th surgery after Dr. Cummings botched the first 2. I am with a REAL Dr. in Pinehurst now. I have spent $15k so far and am waiting to get the money saved up for the fourth surgery to correct his mistakes. Do your homework and get a real professional for YOUR body. This practice is a joke. The Walmart of cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

About 15 years ago I had a Breast Reduction with Dr Cummings, from a 36DD to a 36B. I was very UPSET about the outcome. One Breast is a size BIGGER then the other. I went back and was told there was nothing they could do about it, becourse the insurance would not pay for it again DAAAAA Would not recoment him for anything. Still UPSET after all those years

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I had breast augmentation and liposuction with Dr. Cummings. I highly recommened him for breast augmentations. I DO NOT recommend him for liposuctions. I look worse now then I did before my procedure 4 years ago. He does not have the skill set to be rated in regards to liposuction.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

My wife had her surgery and everything went well she is just a bit sore its been 14 days and they look amazing. Dr. Richard Cummings is a true artist when it comes to creating the perfect look. Highly recommend and the staff and location is perfect can't ask for anything more. Excellent work and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Awesome experience!!! Great doctor and super sweet staff!! Have sent many of my friends and they are all very happy with their results!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had a breast lift a week ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Cummings and his staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I had a BA with Dr. Cummings 7 months ago and I am extremely happy with my results! My friend also had her BA done by Dr. Cummings and hers turned out perfect, too. I went to consultations with other plastic surgeons, and Dr. Cummings does the best work! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I loved Dr. Cummings and very happy with the results of my BA! I am a baby with pain but this was so easy, they got me home asap and in the shower and can't tell you how this helped. Would and have recommended him to others. Staff very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I had lipo over a year ago. Initially I only wanted to have it done on my thighs and love handles. But at my consultation, Dr C told me I needed it in my stomach. BIG mistake. My stomach has bulges and ripples like Tara Reid. Once I realized it, and contacted the office, the PA just told me to get massages (which I did). I can’t even wear a bikini after spending all that money. The last time I saw Dr C was right before my surgery. He didn’t check in w/me before I left that day and he wasn’t the one I did my follow up with. I am completely self conscious. Worst of all, a few days after my surgery (BEFORE I knew how bad my stomach would be) the person who drove me to my appointment said they saw Dr C in the parking lot fighting with a woman right before my surgery. (I assume his wife). Don’t know if that is why he was overly aggressive doing the lipo (which can cause the bulges and ripples). Completely regret going there. I don’t even have the trust in him to fix his mess.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Cummings and all of his staff were very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I have been extremely pleased with my treatment and the end results!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Richard Cummings's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Kinston, NC