Ratings for Dr. Pamela K. Snook

She doesn't know the acronyms or understand key terms she is explaining. What is DHA? "Oh, its just like, really good for the baby." Very, very quick to recommend a C-section (let my wife push for 1 minute), and nickle and dimes you on office fees. Went with a different doctor for the second baby, and were very pleased.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Love Dr. Snook & her office!! Her office is very modern, up-to-date, warm, & beautiful!! Dr. Snook is super SWEET, KIND, SMART, PROFESSIONAL, & put me to ease right away. She is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

This is by far the worst doctor office I been to in my life. I not one to leave bad reviews, but if you are looking for a caring, knowledgeable and respectful office this is NOT it. They will charge you if THEY cancel your appointment! That happened to me and when I called they did not want to deal with me and HUNG UP on my face! I was shocked on how disrespectful this place is. Definitely not a place I would ever recommend any one. Please beware if you are looking for a serious doctor's office this is not it. Sadly. :(

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Snook is rude and unprofessional. This office will nickel and dime you in anyway they possibly can. Wait time on average is 30 minutes. Dr. Snook does not speak with you about formula vs breastfeeding, pediatrician, cord banking, abnormalities/normalities during pregnancy, nothing. They try to charge you for any piece of paper you need filled out example: a one page work restriction form, a one page medical leave form, etc. after they tell you they only charge for the FMLA. $25 per form. On their website it says they charge you if you call after hours and its not an emergency. Charge you for delivery up front. If you want more details visit the facebook page, it will not let me type everything I wanted to write. Also, she came out of her office and started arguing with me in front of patients and staff - how unprofessional! I am switching doctors 39 weeks into the pregnancy, that speaks for itself!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Snook for infertility, she was always rushed and never seemed to have time to answer questions. After I received a bill that was an error I asked questions about billing to incompetent staff who were rude, and put my on hold for 20 min. Dr. Snook for some reason took the phone from her staff and told me that my expectations were too high and I should consider finding a different practice. This was done over the phone a week before a crucial ultrasound to find out if I cysts on my ovaries and if my fertility treatment worked. Dr. Snook is rushed, does not care about her clients, and is only concerned about a growing paycheck for her. I wasted valuable time on my trying to conceive journey with Dr. Snook and would hate to imagine her continued rudeness if I went to her during a pregnancy. Dr. Snook believes since she can treat people like trash.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Met dr snook for my ob visit. I was appalled by how fake dr snook was. She is friendly to your face but when she walks out you can hear her talking poorly about you! She turns staff like the season change. I have personally seen her talking down to her staff. No wonder they don't want to stay. I would NEVER recommend this dr!! I will not be surprised when her practice fails and she loses all of her patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I love Dr Snook and her staff she is very patient and lovavble !!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I felt comfortable, and laughed the whole time I was there. The staff makes you feel great and Dr. Snook was fabulous!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Wow! Reading the comments below make me wonder why people have to be so negative! I have been a patient of Dr. Snook for 3 years now, I followed her from her previous practice. Her old practice wouldn't even tell me where she was. Once I googled her I was so impressed by her office decor!!! It was nice to see a reassuring face, which was Garland. She was always so friendly at the previous practice and it was so nice to know that she had remembered me!!!!! She always had a way of making me less nervous! When I was put in the room by the MA I was pleased to see Dr. Snook standing in the hallway and she greeted me with a smile and a song " reunited and it feels so good". I am so happy that I found her and her amazing office staff, and I hope to expand my family soon and I can't think of a better place to go!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I found the office staff to be mostly polite and friendly. The office is very nice. Billing did get messed up on a couple occasions. I found all the nurses to be sweet and helpfull. However, I found the record keeping to be disgraceful and disorganized. Mostly I found Dr. Snook to be very rushed during appointments and almost belittling when she spoke to me. . She was very unprofessional while giving test results that we were very concerned with. I found her incredibly underprepared for her appointments. Over all I was very disappointed with this Dr. And would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Pamela K. Snook's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)