Ratings for Dr. David W. O'Brian

I was referred to this Doctor a year and a half ago and never did get a call for a consultation. I called the office to see where I was on the list and when would I get in and waited 2 weeks for a call back and never received one. Went back to my family doctor and he is referring me to someone else. Not very professional. The ratings are high as I could not go any lower.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The only good thing about this doctor were the two women in the front office. They were really nice and worked with my schedule. However, I highly recommend staying away from the doctor. I couldn’t help but feel like he has mental issues. He told me all about his personal life in our 3 visits and didn’t really care to listen to me about my foot pain. God forbid you ask him what one of his medical terms means, he’ll talk for 45 minutes and go off into ten different subjects. He diagnosed my issue as Plantar Fasciitis. His plan of action was foot massage, which he called therapy, and orthotics, which were 100’s of dollars with no insurance coverage. I also had to do feet exercises several times a day. After several months, when the pain didn’t go away, he told me that maybe I had fibromyalgia and to see another doctor. Really? Fibro Feet? I don’t think so. Also, the foot masseuses were rude and brutal. One of them refused to speak or even look at me, and if she did, I got dirty looks. The other one suggested I wasn’t doing my exercises, and that’s why I wasn’t getting better. She was wrong. I’ve seen another doctor since I left there. I’ve only been for one treatment, and my feet are already feeling better. Please pass over this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

This doctor keeps your credit card number and automatically charges anything your insurance doesn't pay. They would not even take cash. I don't want my credit card information stored so then he would not take me as a patient. This is not very professional and certainly doesn't seem like the doctor cares about his patient but instead cares only about his money.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. David W. O'Brian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients