Ratings for Dr. Allan L. Falk

Dr. Falk is outstanding. His work is outstanding. I had 2 issues when I went to see him. He told me my crown wasn't put on right, hopefully bacteria hadn't gotten in there he said, and that I needed some bonding on one tooth. Before I said anything, he knew my 2 issues. Boy was I impressed. The work is so good that you can't tell the bonding is there and the crown that I suffered with for years is now replace with one done properly. There is a small issue with his receptionist, who is nice and professional, but tries to answer dental questions for him (I hate when that happens)intercepting rather than letting you talk with the doctor. She advised me that I could wait to get the permanent cap put on my root canal, it was the 1st I had ever had so I didn't know. Well it cracked a few days later and I ended up having to get the tooth pulled. So if you need to speak to him, be insistent or ask that he call you back. He's the best.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014