Ratings for Dr. Peter B. Lerner

Dr Lerner is the most amazing optometrist! He is a very thorough and comprehensive eye doctor. I have been to ophthalmologists who are not as detailed in examining my eyes. I have complete confidence in his ability to help me keep my eyes healthy and providing the best prescription for my glasses. He takes his time with each patient, so expect to be at the office for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Believe me it is well worth the time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Lerner is an excellent optometrist. I would not trust my eyes with anyone else. I have seen news shows on what to look for in a good optometrist and Dr. Lerner not only meets the criteria but far exceeds it. I have some medical issues that make my eyes extra sensitive as well as being extra sensitive to how glasses fit, and Dr. Lerner has the patience to work with to be sure that everything is right for me. Expect to be there quite a while, but that is because his exams are quite thorough which after all is what we want for our precious sight. Getting glasses from the lab can vary in time, but that is out of his hands, it has to do with what is going on in whatever lab. Yes, I spend a long visit when I see Dr. Lerner, but it is time well spent for sure!!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

2 Months no glasses. Says the lenses need 13 coats of the anti glare coating and the lenses keep getting damaged.Does this sound resonable?

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Peter B. Lerner's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1978)

AHC