Ratings for Dr. Laura J. Solon Baker

After coming here for a year and a half I have unfortunately had to change my review from 5 stars to 1 because the past six months have been a demonstrably negligent experience. The doctor forgets to call in scripts. E Scripts. It’s ridiculous!! You call and beg them to call them in for days and nothing happens. You withdraw and people are here to treat withdrawal symptoms. It’s almost criminal. It might be. I’m not the only patient who has had this happen. If you want to talk to her she never calls you..ever!! After 1 1/2 years I have only actually seen the doctor who writes my scripts three times. Yes!! That’s 3 times in 18 months. It’s almost like they don’t want you as a patient. Or they’re just not very intelligent people. Go somewhere else. This doctor is probably going to loose her ability to practice soon.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Baker has changed my life in the most profound form of medical treatment I have ever experienced. Her knowledge of addiction alternatives in pain management has improved my capabilities in all all aspects of my life. I recommend this her facility, Parthenon Medical Center for those seeking a beautiful and professional, compassionate environment. Thank you Dr baker!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Lovely Spa like atmosphere. Caring and Professional staff. Doctors are First Class, actually listen and spend time with the patient to help them with there individual needs.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014