Ratings for Dr. Nathan L. Coles

I have been to Dr. Nathan Coles numerous times. His staff is a delight to go see and talk to. I have been having trouble with my back for years and every time I leave his office I feel so much better. I can bend over and tie my shoes and turn my head side to side WITHOUT any pain. Dr. Coles is someone that truly cares about your well being and how you feel. Now.. His punctuality is like no other. You've been to dr. offices and you have an appointment at 10:30. You might see him by 12 or 12:30. Not at Dr. Coles office. If he tells you 10:30 then its 10:30 or very shortly after is when you will be seen. Onto his helpfulness and his knowledge. Dr. Coles will help you in any way he can. Dr. Coles will even go out of his way to help you. I once call Dr. Coles on a Friday when his office was closed. DR. Coles called me back and asked if I needed to be seen that day and I told him yes. Dr. Coles opened up his office for me so I could get some relief from my back pain. Finally, his knowledge is well rounded. If you have a question and Dr. Coles doesn't have the answer right away he will find the answer for you and get back with you. In all, you WILL NOT find a better chiropractor than this man is. If I were you I wouldn't wait another minute. Give Dr. Coles a call TODAY!!! 252-514-0092

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Coles and his staff are all I could have hoped for in a Chiropractor. He has been my chiropractor for over a year now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. I have often told Dr. Coles I want him as my primary doctor. Dr. Coles makes me feel comfortable and relaxed and cares about my whole being and not just the fact that I need an adjustment on a body part. We have discussed vitamin supplements, nutrition and exercise. He has a well-rounded medical background and I value his opinion. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. Coles is someone you should consider visiting.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Nathan L. Coles's Credentials

• Logan University (Grad. 2006)

MSP/BC Med