Ratings for Dr. Daniel Krampitz

Horrible! Sarcastic! Poor bedside manor! His nurse repeatedly failed to return phone calls with tests results. Her bedside manor was very poor with no explanation of what she was doing. very unprofessional!!! I am attempting to get my final results of my tests and taking them elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Not a very "warm" guy. So, obviously bedside manner isn't his thing but neither is follow up. He ran tests (I'm in my 30's & had a very uncommon/unexpected stroke). He or his nurse NEVER returned my calls to find out what the results were. It's been nearly 3 weeks after my testing (results were available in 3-4 days) and I still haven't had any of my phone calls returned! I just want to know what my blood/test results were.... I paid for the testing & so did my insurance company but yet I can't get an answer. Save yourself the time, money & hassle and find another doctor! There are too many others out there - don't waste your energy on this Dr & his staff!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Krampitz so far. Unlike most Doctors if he doesnt know something, he will tell you that (and has asked for time to find the answers as well) He is very focused, however he has been very thorough about following up and trying to find the best solution.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

I had a horrible experience with the doctor on call at the hospital and even all the nurses and other doctors suggested I get another opinion. So I did, I went to Dr. Krampittz. He spent so much time with me and was on time. He took the time to listen to my questions and responded to each of my concerns. I will be returning.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. krampitz cares about his patients very thoughtful,helpful and very firm.iIwould recomend him to everyone who needed a nuero. thanks Dr. Krampitz your the best.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Krampitz would be best served in a lab… as would all future patients. He is, hands down, the most impersonal, poor listening and detached doctor I've ever encountered. I don't mind a poor bedside manor if a doctor listens to the symptoms reported and diagnoses accordingly, but Krampitz repeatedly failed to just LISTEN. Diagnoses is strictly by 'formula.' I saw him through to the end of treatment, until the next referral for specialist, to give a 'fair assessment' and regret ever min. I suggest you seek another dr. from this group, and deny service from this impersonal Dr. He could give a flip about a human being. Overall, eye contact, greetings, empathy, explanation of treatment plans, etiquette, and medication plans/increase/decrease communication appear to be optional with Dr. Kramptiz.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr Krampitz was assigned to me at the hospital. He was very impersonal and not much help when it came to answering questions. While he visited me for the first time he just blurted out questions with no regard to my state of mind. ( he had just walked in while I had been sleeping with a good dose of drugs for pain) It was like he didn't want to be there and he definitely did not want to be bothered with me. Upon the second visit, I was happy to introduce him to my husband who wanted to be in on the conversation about my episode. My husband stood, walked across the room to greet him and he ignored him and did not even give him eye contact or relay any information to him personally. Upon leaving, he never said it was nice to meet you, hope you feel better or anything. We were left knowing that our bill for those few minutes would not be worth our frustration.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Possibly one of the worse doctors I've encountered in my life. Diagnoses and treats strictly by spreadsheet, fails to listen, assumes he knows everything about conditions about which no one really knows much at all. Took me alittle while to separate him from the Dallas VA regional office, but he's gone never to return, thank god!! There could be a more incompetent neurologist, but I haven't met him yet. (though I HAVE met a more arrogant one).

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I felt he really listened to me and took my condition seriously. He did thorough tests and involved me in the decision making processes. He can run behind but is worth the wait. He gave me referrals when he felt my condition was out of his expertise.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Dr. Krampitz was very nice and always on time. My only complaint was after I told him my headaches were hormonal (I get them during my period) He stated he did not know anything about hormones but never referred me to another doctor until I pressed the issue after 5 appointments at $20 each and 7 months of my life. He gave me 2 referrals to choose from and the one I picked was the worst experience of my life. (see Dr. Dorfman Endocrinologist)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2006

Dr. Daniel Krampitz's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet