Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lockwood

I am a new mother to 17 month old twins, after hitting the gym with 5 days a week intense workouts I decided it was time to get my body back so I can feel good about myself which in turn would make me a better mom I I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Lockwood to have a drainless tummy tuck and breast implants (mommy makeover), and OMG I am beyond pleased with the results. Dr. Lockwood and his staff are amazing! I was nervous at the consultation but he put my mind at ease right away, I actually left the consultation feeling more confidant than when my husband and I went in. The day of the surgery whoa man I was a nervous wreck! But as soon as I saw Dr. Lockwood and he marked me up I became oddly calm, I knew I was in good hands. The day after surgery Dr. Lockwood called me personally to see how I was doing, I was also given his personal number which he could be reached at 24/7 if there were any complications. I highly recommend First Glance for any procedures, I am going on 3 weeks post op and already had my follow up with him; again I left there feeling amazing! He truly is the best out there! Thank you Dr. Lockwood and First Glance!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have been to this clinic many times over the years for various procedures including a breast lift and new implants and they are THE BEST by far. I completely trust Dr. Lockwood and his staff. The expertise is important but equal in importance is feeling like you are truly cared about and that is definately the case here. I was going through a rough patch and Dr. Lockwood was so compassionate .... I am plus sized now and they have told me I can still have the procedure I want which is a neck lift. This is awesome as some cosmetic surgeons will not assist those of us who are bigger ... we want to look our best too!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I didn't see Dr. Lockwood personally, I saw one of the nurses Named Jen. I got Botox and filler and am extremely happy with all aspects of their clinic. I have been to several places for injections and she did amazing! She spent early 30 minutes with me asking what I've had and where I'd like to go from there. She was not trying to push any products or "over fill" my face for more money! Love them and highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very professional and friendly staff, loved the results of my treatments! The laser tech Meghan is great made me feel totally comfortable . I will be recommending First Glance to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I had a breast surgery with Dr. Lockwood and it was the best thing ever. I could not be happier! The staff was all super nice, I was so nervous at the consult but Summer made me feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Lockwood and his staff !!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Had a "lady part" surgery and I cannot express how amazing the entire staff was throughout the entire process. Summer was absolutely amazing during the consultation and made me feel so at ease. I decided then and there that I was ready and booked on the spot! Julie, Gillian, Robyn and Dr. Lockwood made me feel so comfortable from start to finish on the day of surgery! I've been wanting this surgery for as long as I can remember and I finally did it! My only regret is not going in to do it sooner! Dr. Lockwood personally called me the day after the surgery to see how I was feeling and to answer any questions. I love how the staff remembers who I am each time I enter the clinic! It's honestly such a great place to go. It shows that Dr. Lockwood really cares about his patients as people not numbers! Thank you to everyone at The First Glance!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I came to see Dr. Lockwood. I had some procedures done on my face. The work was awesome, I feel much better. My eyes look great and my neck looks awesome(absolutely love it). I hope to get more work done. I wish I would come in sooner and not waited so long. My self esteem is much better. I am so appreciative for him helping with my face. I would like him to continue with the work (Thank you Dr Lockwood for everything Brenda McPhail..

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Best doctor in manitoba. Awesome Lipo result, got me looking like a model with curves. Staffs there are soooo awesome

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had to have a cesarean scar revised and had a horrible time with Dr. Lockwood. He had to flood my abd. with adrenaline as it wouldn't stop bleeding. I went home that night without a drain - just a dressing. Within 24 hours, the entire incision opened. I did see him the next day only to be told to put a Maxi pad on it!!!!! My OBGYN surgeon redid the scar with satisfactory results. Trust me, Dr. Lockwood is in it for the money.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Im 22 years old and 5 foot 7 inches. Doctor Lockwood works magic. I was originally a 32AA i got 400CC High Profile smooth round implants and three months later im a 32DDD. I couldnt be more please with the services First Glance offers. The personal phone call from doctor Lockwood himself after my surgery just blew me away. I rate first glance 5 stars for their amazing services. Ill be back!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017