Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lockwood

Best doctor in manitoba. Awesome Lipo result, got me looking like a model with curves. Staffs there are soooo awesome

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I had to have a cesarean scar revised and had a horrible time with Dr. Lockwood. He had to flood my abd. with adrenaline as it wouldn't stop bleeding. I went home that night without a drain - just a dressing. Within 24 hours, the entire incision opened. I did see him the next day only to be told to put a Maxi pad on it!!!!! My OBGYN surgeon redid the scar with satisfactory results. Trust me, Dr. Lockwood is in it for the money.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Im 22 years old and 5 foot 7 inches. Doctor Lockwood works magic. I was originally a 32AA i got 400CC High Profile smooth round implants and three months later im a 32DDD. I couldnt be more please with the services First Glance offers. The personal phone call from doctor Lockwood himself after my surgery just blew me away. I rate first glance 5 stars for their amazing services. Ill be back!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I went for microblading and was the best thing I had done for myself that I think I could ever do!! Jackie was excellent, explained everything, , she was kind, caring, asked me how I was doing during the treatment and if I needed to take a break!! I thought WOW that is really nice of her to ask, she was thinking of how I was doing and not just trying to do her job and get me out for the next paying customer! I HIGHLY recommend The First Glance Clinic!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Had the best experience with my surgery! Dr. Lockwood and his team are amazing. I love my breasts they look SO much better than ALL of my friends!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Had surgery 3 months ago and it went better than expected. Dr. Lockwood is honest and sis a great job. The staff were great and I always felt like I was in good hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Lockwood and his team.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Lockwood to have a non surgical rhinoplasty. I was very familiar with First Glance prior to my consultation, as I've had fillers and botox done multiple times. I heard about the procedure from Lindsay, the nurse who's done all of my prior fillers/botox - she is AMAZING, and I've always been so pleased with my results. She thought I'd be a good candidate for the non surgical rhinoplasty and set up an appointment for a consultation. In the days leading up to the consult, I became increasingly anxious about the procedure due to some of the potential risks. Lindsay talked me through it all, eased my fears, and helped me gain trust in the procedure as a whole. At my consultation, Dr Lockwood was very honest. He made it very clear what to expect in terms of results, and even recommended I go for a full rhinoplasty if what he was describing was not exactly what i was looking for. Because I was not looking for a drastic change, I decided to go ahead with it. At my appointment, Dr Lockwood was so kind and professional and the whole procedure was painless and over in about 15 mins. I am so incredibly thrilled with the results, and can not thank both Lindsay, and Dr Lockwood enough for making me feel more confident. Amazing experience.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I consulted with Dr. Lockwood regarding rhinoplasty and a neck lift. He recommended a chin implant instead. During my second appointment, he took photos and used a computer program to morph them in order to get an idea of the 'after surgery' results. He was clearly unfamiliar with how to use the program but kept trying to reassure me of the results. He also mentioned, while taking my pictures, that studies have shown that woman with a defined jaw and large breasts are more respected by men. He was hurried and told me that there is "no revenue in these consultations". I should have went with my gut and ran at this point. I should note that his Nurse was very sweet and called me beautiful, which was nice to hear in that sort of environment. I decided to proceed with my surgery. Dr. Lockwood was friendly afterward, though rushed as usual. There was a lot of swelling on the left side of my nose that he said was normal. I pointed out that the way my splint was applied/taped, there was an area that stuck out and swelled. I was worried about scar tissue but told that this was normal and sent on my way. Months later, he injected a steroid to the area of, sure enough, scar tissue. He began talking about how rhinoplasty patients are perfectists and impossible to please. "Noses are tricky." He sent me to another Doctor for a second opinion (out of my pocket) who recommended another surgery and after a year, I had a revisionary surgery. I was incredibly nervous beforehand and wanted to be clear of what the plan would be. All I wanted was some comfort and reassurance but he became upset and accused me of constantly criticizing him. The day of surgery, I arrived early and was given medication as I would be conscious during the procedure. Again, I tried to clarify with him what was going to happen. He then yelled at me, asking me whether I wanted to proceed and telling me that I had to trust him. He also yelled at his Nurse for running behind, although we were early. I proceeded only out of desperation to fix my nose as I could not afford to start over with a new Doctor. I was not prepared for the pain and distress of being conscious during a procedure like this. I can honestly say that I was much happier with my appearance before all of this. The area surrounding my chin implant is constantly breaking out in acne, which was never an issue before. Most of the staff at this facility, a part from Dr. Lockwood and the Manager who schedules his surgeies, were friendly and professional. During my last appointment, when I politely asked Dr. Lockwood how he was doing, he said he was old and that his vision is failing. I ignored every instinct I had about him because of my insecurities and hope that I can prevent someone else from going through this kind of experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I just had my lower neck lift and eyelid surgery . From my consultation ,to my surgery day till my post ops . Dr Lockwood has been kind , compassionate ,knowledgable . His staff were great . The surgery was scary ( cause I was awake ) but they were all very comforting. I'm still a bit swollen ,but I'm thrilled with the results . I highly recommend dr Lockwood

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

The staff are amazing made me feel comfortable answered all my questions ! Dr Lockwood was great explained everything to me and did not make me feel hurried at all. He also made me feel good about how I already looked!!! I will be recommending him and his staff to all my friends and place I work!!👍🏻 Thanks to everyone at clinic !

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017