Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lockwood

I just had my lower neck lift and eyelid surgery . From my consultation ,to my surgery day till my post ops . Dr Lockwood has been kind , compassionate ,knowledgable . His staff were great . The surgery was scary ( cause I was awake ) but they were all very comforting. I'm still a bit swollen ,but I'm thrilled with the results . I highly recommend dr Lockwood

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

The staff are amazing made me feel comfortable answered all my questions ! Dr Lockwood was great explained everything to me and did not make me feel hurried at all. He also made me feel good about how I already looked!!! I will be recommending him and his staff to all my friends and place I work!!👍🏻 Thanks to everyone at clinic !

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I recently had a consultation for breast augmentation with Dr.Lockwood. I was very nervous and of course self conscience. Dr.Lockwood was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. He answered questions before I had the chance to ask them and the amount of experience he has is unbelievable. Meghan was his assistants name. She was also quite knowledgeable. She helped me try different sizes and helped me feel at ease. I'm getting very excited for my surgery!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Best laser treatment I have ever had. I've been to other clinics in Winnipeg but never met with a plastic surgeon. Dr. Lockwood knows everything about skin and was very nice to deal with during my consult. What I loved the most was that he gave me a plan from what kind of creams I should be using to how often I can get a photofacial he also took the time to answer questions about Botox. I tell all my friends that Dr. Lockwood is the only Doctor I would ever trust.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

From start to finish my Surgery was an amazing experience. From the day I had my consultation with Dr.Lockwood and Summer they were very professional and put my mind at ease. There was no awkwardness at all, it felt like I had been there a million times before. All the staff I dealt with from the front desk to the surgical team and even the recovery nurse were very nice and didn't make me feel rushed or stupid. I have recommended Dr.Lockwood to my friends and even family. I have gone back for a free other skin procedures since then and have never had a bad experience. Thank you so much Dr.Lockwood and staff for being so great in such a stressful time! You really make your patients feel like they matter.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Wow!! I am blown away by the kindness and professionalism of Dr Lockwood and his staff! I was driving past and stopped in to ask about some skin care I heard about for my aging face. I was greeted nicely and asked if I needed help. Jackie was kind enough to listen to my concerns and recommend a few products. She was able to get me in to have a free skin assessment, she took some pictures of my face that showed layers of my skin (can't remember the name) and explained what's what. Dr. Lockwood then came in to have a look. I figured I would need super expensive treatments but nope! He explained things to me in a way that I understood, and even joked with me. It's been 2 weeks using the ZO Products and my face looks and feels amazing! THANK YOU!! I will be booking my treatment ASAP!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I wish there was a 5+++ for knowledge & expertise that I could use to rate Dr. Lockwood. He views his surgery as more than the "nip & tuck" and studies the part of your body to determine how best to do the surgery for YOU. He considers his work a craft not a job. I have had a face lift, eye lift and most recently underarm lift. In the case of the face lift I went to him as I had a botched face lift done by another Plastic Surgeon in town. The job he did fixing the puckers and huge scar lines was amazing. My most recent surgery was the underarm surgery which was done approximately 2 months ago. You can see by the little scars that he was not only very careful making the thinnest possible line but he made sure it followed the specific curve of my arm so unless I lift my arms all the way up you cannot see the scars... I can wait to wear a sleeveless top for the first time in many years. Dr. Lockwood cares about his patients & want the best outcome. At one point in my history when I had high blood pressure he expressed concerns about doing a procedure. At first I was shocked as you normally would not hear that from someone who earns a living doing this work, but it showed how much he cared about having the most successful outcome. It is nice that he did not just take my money & do a half-a** job but wanted my BP under control for my safety & the ensure the best outcome. After having been to 3 plastic surgeons in Winnipeg (Dr. Lockwood being the 3rd) I will never again trust anyone else to do work on me. In fact when I am able to I am going to have him take care of my saggy butt :) Be cautious..not all Plastic Surgeons in Winnipeg do amazing work but Dr. Lockwood does.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I had an tummy tuck with Dr. Lockwood 2 years ago and I am very happy with my results, my only regret is that I waited so long to do it. I can wear a bikini again and the best part is no one even knows that I had surgery. Thinking back it was a much easier process than having my kids or even having my tonsils out. At the consult Dr. Lockwood and his assistant were very informative and professional, he did not over promise and went over all the risks. I felt like he truly cared and I was never put under pressure to book the surgery right away, actually his assistant gave me dates and told me to think everything through and make sure this was something that I could make work in my life at the time. I was very happy that they did not pressure me because I had gone somewhere else before for a consult and I felt like they only thing they cared about was money. My husband was happy that he was able to be a part of the process and ask questions as well, I think he was more nervous than me. I had another appointment before my surgery with Karen where she went over my consent forms and after care instructions which I felt was really helpful and set my mind at ease. On my surgery day I was nervous but his team of nurses were very kind and walked me through everything. Dr. Lockwood talked to me before the surgery and this made me more comfortable with my decision that I had made, I knew then I was in good hands. The first few days were tough and I questioned why I had done this to myself but by day 3 I was fine walking around my house getting my own food and water. After 1 week I was ready to get back to work, Dr. Lockwood said that because I did not need my muscles tightened and was in good shape I would heal faster than most. At my follow up his staff were great they greeted me at the door and walked me to the clinic room slowly because I was bent over and could not go very fast. Dr. Lockwood said everything looked great and I was doing great. He spent time to answer all of my silly questions even though I know I had already asked them once before. I tell any one I meet that this is the only place I would ever go to. It is a big clinic with lots of staff, nurses and doctors.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I saw Dr Lockwood for a rhinoplasty. During my consult he had a med student with him who would be in my procedure, they talked how it would be a standard procedure but it would be fun to put a "graph" in. Yes the term fun was used. He showed me before and after pictures, and said "yes we can definatly do this." I didn't stop looking at that "after" picture for weeks leading up to my procedure. Day of was fine, the med student was there. Out of surgery everything was fine. Not until the split was removed did I noticed something was wrong. There was a major bump on the bridge of my nose, bigger then the one I thought I was having removed. So he filled in the top of my nose with a filler to even it out?!? I was crying. I knew something wasn't right. He said to wait until I healed further and swelling went down. So I waited and now people noticed my nose due to this bump. I went back and he offered to remove the "graph" which he said slid down the bridge and buckled!!!! But there wouldn't be anathesia.....I was backed in to a corner with my weddin g being 3 months out. So I went for the surgery and writing this is hard, it was torture. I was shaking while he made jokes about the diamond grinder being a girls best friend. I heard everything and could see everything in my view. At one point I was being held down by my legs from shaking so badly all while having my nose worked on. It was a nightmare. My husband was so upset I went through that. The kicker is my nose still isn't that picture he promised he could do. I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I used to be a patient at this clinic for injections but the rude staff and scheduling mistakes were becoming ridiculous. I also found there was a lack of professionalism as I could hear the staff discussing things that were not appropriate in this type of setting. I now go to a clinic where I am in and out in 20 minutes to half an hour whereas with this place it could be two hours with waiting and unnecessary freezing...

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016