Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lockwood

I have seen a lot of negative review about Dr lockwood'so bedside manners and while I can't say people make up stories I can say for a fact that he is friendly with an interesting sense of humour. He asjed questions about my studies, etc. I had a free consultation for under eye filler and another consultation of breast lift. He is one of the few drs have seen who recognise that trwating a coloured skin requires extra care and that less is often better. Also,he rightly advised that on the options of having a lift pre or post child birth and also on not wastinh money on a procedure if it won't make a difference due to my low fat level. The under eye filler he did left no scarring and he answered other questions that were not even part of my consultation requirements. I like that he often erred on the side of caution with fillers. Yes, I felt I waited a little too long beyond my appointment time to see him but for the advice and the work he did, I will rather wait plus the friendly nurses make the time padding quickly.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I find Dr Lockwood rude, most of the time not pleasant to talk to. I had breast augmentation done. On one of my follow up visits I mentioned to Dr Lockwood one implant is higher on my chest than the other. His reply was: so what we all have some imperfections on our bodies. My "imperfection" is somewhat visible when wearing lower cut t-shirts as one side is fuller then the other. Especially visible with my V- neck shirts, " V" sits crooked because of that.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

In May (about 5 weeks after my initial consultation) I had a tummy tuck/ butt lift at the First Glance Aesthetic clinic. My procedure required only a skin removal, however because there was lots of excess it was recommended that I take the procedure that wrapped around my body for the optimal results (however the decision was left in my own hands) The pre-op consult was informative, I was called the day prior with some reminders. The doctor administering the anesthetic was wonderful and the nurses and aides were good. However, my five star rating comes from my finished product. Only 6 weeks out and I have often referred to Dr. Lockwood as an "artist" During my time researching scars- I can say that I am so amazed at the final outcome. The scar is straight (perfect really) and thin like a string (probably one of the best I have seen) My follow up appointments have been quite brief (but not rushed) and I have never waited past my appointment time for either the consult or an appointment. I would recommend him over and over again (and have) For those seriously considering him I have shared some of my progress via instagram carrieskinremoval I think it's important to see the progress (even though some of it isn't pretty). If I ever wanted anything else cosmetically done, I would never think of going elsewhere. In my opinion, the best doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I saw Dr Lockwood for a tummy tuck in the consult he was realistic with me about my expectations. He was to the point informative and knowledgeable all of which I appreciated. Now when it came to surgery this is when his bedside manner comes out, he did my preop was very kind gentle and respectful he held my hand when I went under and checked on me once the surgery was done. When you head out you are given a cell number to reach him at should you need him, he calls the next day to check in and his follows ups have been amazing. Whenever I've called the office with the smallest question I've been told come right down really that day even! He happily answered any little question I had. I am two months post op and extremely happy with my results, Dr Lockwood and his staff. The office is lovely the surgical room is nice you are made to feel cared for. He keeps his surgical skills current does a drainless tummy tuck procedure which is amazing. I have recommended him to my friends and would not hesitate to use him gain, my only regret......not doing it sooner!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Lockwood is a Horrible doctor!!! I paid a different plastic surgeon to fix his mistakes! If anyone needs to find a great plastic surgeon in Winnipeg go see Dr Ken Murray.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

A while ago I went to Dr. Lockwood and left crying., then ..sobbing. Dr. Lockwood said surgery was not necessary and that I could do something about the problem myself. I felt hopeless, just hopeless. Another plastic surgeon said that what was needed was surgery and that there was NO other alternative. Hence, in this other clinic, I felt treated like a queen. I felt listened to, and all went smoothly, respectfully and positively for me. I am glad I was convinced to get a second opinion. I look great if I do say so myself! and am thankful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

He was extremely condescending and rude. I didn't let him see me cry, I saved that for the privacy of my vehicle.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I haven't went through with my surgery yet but based on the communication with his staff I think I'm just going to cancel and find another facility. Staff are rude, less than helpful and I do not feel like I will be in good hands in this clinic..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Lockwood years ago, when he first used a technique using ultrasound and liposuction. The results were impressive. I didn't like his attitude or comments, but as for results, he really is the best in Winnipeg. So if you let his friendly staff make up for his ego, and just ignore his attitude, you will come out looking like a fresh rose once again. Anyway, the second time I went for a consult, to my surprise he improved his attitude and I was actually shocked. He actually complimented me, and made me feel really good, instead, even though I'm 20 years older and probably worse now due to age. lol. Anyway, I guess he's on and off. I think from that, I guess he has tried to improve. So give the guy a chance. Whoopee dingbat if he sometimes can be offensive, you get your amazing surgery, and go off and enjoy your life feeling great! He knows what he's doing. Remember that...he's a pro. He really is a goodie, and he won't mess up your body, he does a fantastic job I can't put him down. So don't worry. your in extremely good hands. Everything about his expertise is top level.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had my breast augmentation with doctor Lockwood this past summer. The moment I walked in, the staff were friendly and professional for my consult. I was taken into the office by Karen. She had a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole consult. She showed me sizes that would look proportionate with my body; she was very honest. Though she advise me what would look good on me, she made sure it was ultimately my decision in the end. I am 5 feet and 107lbs and went with 300cc as she recommended (doctor lockwood also agreed it was a good size). On the surgery date Doctor Lockwood held my hand until I was put to sleep. The next day Dr Lockwood called to see how I was doing; he is very compassionate and genuinely caring. Fast forward more than 3 months later, I'm so happy with my breast implants! I ended up being a DD as I wanted. I recommend him to everyone who is interested in getting a breast augmentation :).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015