Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lockwood

I saw Dr Lockwood for a tummy tuck in the consult he was realistic with me about my expectations. He was to the point informative and knowledgeable all of which I appreciated. Now when it came to surgery this is when his bedside manner comes out, he did my preop was very kind gentle and respectful he held my hand when I went under and checked on me once the surgery was done. When you head out you are given a cell number to reach him at should you need him, he calls the next day to check in and his follows ups have been amazing. Whenever I've called the office with the smallest question I've been told come right down really that day even! He happily answered any little question I had. I am two months post op and extremely happy with my results, Dr Lockwood and his staff. The office is lovely the surgical room is nice you are made to feel cared for. He keeps his surgical skills current does a drainless tummy tuck procedure which is amazing. I have recommended him to my friends and would not hesitate to use him gain, my only regret......not doing it sooner!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Lockwood is a Horrible doctor!!! I paid a different plastic surgeon to fix his mistakes! If anyone needs to find a great plastic surgeon in Winnipeg go see Dr Ken Murray.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

A while ago I went to Dr. Lockwood and left crying., then ..sobbing. Dr. Lockwood said surgery was not necessary and that I could do something about the problem myself. I felt hopeless, just hopeless. Another plastic surgeon said that what was needed was surgery and that there was NO other alternative. Hence, in this other clinic, I felt treated like a queen. I felt listened to, and all went smoothly, respectfully and positively for me. I am glad I was convinced to get a second opinion. I look great if I do say so myself! and am thankful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I haven't went through with my surgery yet but based on the communication with his staff I think I'm just going to cancel and find another facility. Staff are rude, less than helpful and I do not feel like I will be in good hands in this clinic..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Lockwood years ago, when he first used a technique using ultrasound and liposuction. The results were impressive. I didn't like his attitude or comments, but as for results, he really is the best in Winnipeg. So if you let his friendly staff make up for his ego, and just ignore his attitude, you will come out looking like a fresh rose once again. Anyway, the second time I went for a consult, to my surprise he improved his attitude and I was actually shocked. He actually complimented me, and made me feel really good, instead, even though I'm 20 years older and probably worse now due to age. lol. Anyway, I guess he's on and off. I think from that, I guess he has tried to improve. So give the guy a chance. Whoopee dingbat if he sometimes can be offensive, you get your amazing surgery, and go off and enjoy your life feeling great! He knows what he's doing. Remember that...he's a pro. He really is a goodie, and he won't mess up your body, he does a fantastic job I can't put him down. So don't worry. your in extremely good hands. Everything about his expertise is top level.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had my breast augmentation with doctor Lockwood this past summer. The moment I walked in, the staff were friendly and professional for my consult. I was taken into the office by Karen. She had a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole consult. She showed me sizes that would look proportionate with my body; she was very honest. Though she advise me what would look good on me, she made sure it was ultimately my decision in the end. I am 5 feet and 107lbs and went with 300cc as she recommended (doctor lockwood also agreed it was a good size). On the surgery date Doctor Lockwood held my hand until I was put to sleep. The next day Dr Lockwood called to see how I was doing; he is very compassionate and genuinely caring. Fast forward more than 3 months later, I'm so happy with my breast implants! I ended up being a DD as I wanted. I recommend him to everyone who is interested in getting a breast augmentation :).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I have been going to him for nearly 20 yrs, and he has always been knowledgeable, thorough, professional and consiencious, ( I think he only knows how to be that way ;-D) I so hope he doesn't retire too soon cuz he is the best in all of Wpg...( bar none).

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I had a breast augumentation with Dr Lockwood on July 2015. From the beginning the staff was friendly. Karen helped me with my consult, I loved her because she was 100% honest. She helped me choose a size that was proportioned to my body, so I wouldnt look ridiculous. I got a what I asked for; a DD. Dr Lockwood also rubbed my hand till I fell asleep before the procedure. He is so helpful and caring. He will give you all the info you need to know! So happy with my results as I am 2 months post op. I reccomended him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Had breast implants done a few years ago and one of them has flipped over and is a twisted mess. Why use an implant that causes such deformity? I will be corrected elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Anthony Lockwood's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lockwood for a tummy tuck in the consult he was realistic with me about my expectations. He was to the point informative and knowledgeable all of which..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Lockwood is a Horrible doctor!!! I paid a different plastic surgeon to fix his mistakes! If anyone needs to find a great plastic surgeon in Winnipeg go see Dr..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "A while ago I went to Dr. Lockwood and left crying., then ..sobbing. Dr. Lockwood said surgery was not necessary and that I could do something about t..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He was extremely condescending and rude. I didn't let him see me cry, I saved that for the privacy of my vehicle. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I haven't went through with my surgery yet but based on the communication with his staff I think I'm just going to cancel and find another facility. Staff are r..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Lockwood years ago, when he first used a technique using ultrasound and liposuction. The results were impressive. I didn't like his attitude or commen..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with doctor Lockwood this past summer. The moment I walked in, the staff were friendly and professional for my consult. I was taken..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to him for nearly 20 yrs, and he has always been knowledgeable, thorough, professional and consiencious, ( I think he only knows how to be tha..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augumentation with Dr Lockwood on July 2015. From the beginning the staff was friendly. Karen helped me with my consult, I loved her because she ..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had breast implants done a few years ago and one of them has flipped over and is a twisted mess. Why use an implant that causes such deformity? I will be correc..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Lockwood for probably about 25 years now. My experiences with him have been hit and miss. Sometime he really does a great job, but I..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lockwood is absolutely amazing. I've been to other doctors for my breast augumentation consults and found him the most knowledgeable and caring doctor out of..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lockwood for a breast augmentation. I didn't find him or his assistant that helpful for picking out a size or type of implant. The result was I ended u..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw doctor Lockwood 12 years ago for breast implants. I went from a small B to a large DD almost DDD with 560 CC saline. I wanted to go big and he gave me e..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lockwood for removal of my implants, reduction and breast lift. He was thorough and explained everything involved. Summer the office manager explaine..."

June 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://thefirstglance.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3N 1Z2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1851 Grant Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12048851419".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My son and I went to see Dr. Lockwood twice. He is the rudeist, most egotistical, arrogant , pompous Dr. I have ever met. He talked to us like we were dirt on..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to see him for years - first as a teen with pimple problems and now at 47 for wrinkles. Wouldn't even try another clinic as I'm completely hap..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lockwood and his wife Amanda for over 8 years. I never wait to be seen and have found both personable and utmost professional. They b..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Lockwood since 1988 I have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Lockwood and staff for over 25 years I not only still use his services..."

December 9, 2014