Ratings for Dr. Anthony Lockwood

I saw Dr. Lockwood years ago, when he first used a technique using ultrasound and liposuction. The results were impressive. I didn't like his attitude or comments, but as for results, he really is the best in Winnipeg. So if you let his friendly staff make up for his ego, and just ignore his attitude, you will come out looking like a fresh rose once again. Anyway, the second time I went for a consult, to my surprise he improved his attitude and I was actually shocked. He actually complimented me, and made me feel really good, instead, even though I'm 20 years older and probably worse now due to age. lol. Anyway, I guess he's on and off. I think from that, I guess he has tried to improve. So give the guy a chance. Whoopee dingbat if he sometimes can be offensive, you get your amazing surgery, and go off and enjoy your life feeling great! He knows what he's doing. Remember that...he's a pro. He really is a goodie, and he won't mess up your body, he does a fantastic job I can't put him down. So don't worry. your in extremely good hands. Everything about his expertise is top level.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had my breast augmentation with doctor Lockwood this past summer. The moment I walked in, the staff were friendly and professional for my consult. I was taken into the office by Karen. She had a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole consult. She showed me sizes that would look proportionate with my body; she was very honest. Though she advise me what would look good on me, she made sure it was ultimately my decision in the end. I am 5 feet and 107lbs and went with 300cc as she recommended (doctor lockwood also agreed it was a good size). On the surgery date Doctor Lockwood held my hand until I was put to sleep. The next day Dr Lockwood called to see how I was doing; he is very compassionate and genuinely caring. Fast forward more than 3 months later, I'm so happy with my breast implants! I ended up being a DD as I wanted. I recommend him to everyone who is interested in getting a breast augmentation :).

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I have been going to him for nearly 20 yrs, and he has always been knowledgeable, thorough, professional and consiencious, ( I think he only knows how to be that way ;-D) I so hope he doesn't retire too soon cuz he is the best in all of Wpg...( bar none).

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I had a breast augumentation with Dr Lockwood on July 2015. From the beginning the staff was friendly. Karen helped me with my consult, I loved her because she was 100% honest. She helped me choose a size that was proportioned to my body, so I wouldnt look ridiculous. I got a what I asked for; a DD. Dr Lockwood also rubbed my hand till I fell asleep before the procedure. He is so helpful and caring. He will give you all the info you need to know! So happy with my results as I am 2 months post op. I reccomended him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Had breast implants done a few years ago and one of them has flipped over and is a twisted mess. Why use an implant that causes such deformity? I will be corrected elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Lockwood for probably about 25 years now. My experiences with him have been hit and miss. Sometime he really does a great job, but I've had to get revisions on some of his work as well. Sometimes he's super nice. Other times he borders on rude, and doesn't state things in the most tactful manner. His staff has had a lot of turnover over the years. Some I've liked, others I didn't. Lately, I haven't really liked the roster he's had, but I'm sure that will change again too. This is Winnipeg. There aren't that many plastic surgeons here. I'm an old broad, so I've had a lot of work done. I've referred a lot of people to him. Some were thrilled with him, some weren't. A friend of mine was very disappointed with her breast augmentation. So I don't recommend him to people anymore, but I don't recommend other surgeons anymore either. I will say that his nose jobs tend to all have the same look.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Lockwood is absolutely amazing. I've been to other doctors for my breast augumentation consults and found him the most knowledgeable and caring doctor out of all them. Consult went smoothly, he talked about the good and the bad, I'm happy he informed about the risks and complications that can happen, this showed he truly cares for his patients. He was very energetic and his staff were super helpful. They helped me choose the perfect size that was suitable for my body. The day of my surgery, Dr Lockwood and his team made me super comfortable as I was super nervous, in OR He even held my hand til I fell asleep and calmed my nerves. He's a great guy! Im so happy with my results, I'm surprised there are some bad reviews about him on here, I honestly think these ppl are crazy because Dr Lockwood is by far the kindest doctor I've met! I love my breast augmenation and would recommend him to anyone looking to get work done. My sister is planning to see him next month for a BA As well. Thank u so much Dr. Lockwood! I am so happy with my results and with the service from yourself and ur staff :) u guys are the best. - annie

Submitted June 19, 2015

I saw Dr Lockwood for a breast augmentation. I didn't find him or his assistant that helpful for picking out a size or type of implant. The result was I ended up with implants that were a lot smaller than what I was hoping for. Also, one implant is higher on my chest than the other. When I asked him about it, he said to try to push it down lower myself. It hasn't budged. So I am visibly lopsided now. :( I am going to get larger implants, but I'll be going to a different Dr.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I saw doctor Lockwood 12 years ago for breast implants. I went from a small B to a large DD almost DDD with 560 CC saline. I wanted to go big and he gave me exactly what I asked for, I had one rupture just now and I am having my surgery in BC and I wish I was able to make it back to Dr Lockwood by far I find him the best plastic surgeon for implants on the whole west coast. He is always upgrading taking seminars etc to provide better service to his patients. I have seen 3 plastic surgeons here in BC as well as Alberta to replace my implants and I only wish it could be him doing it. I dont feel like I will be near as satisfied after what I received from him. No one beats him and I would recommend anyone doing implants to see him he will give you exactly what you are looking for and he is an amazing man....

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I saw Dr Lockwood for removal of my implants, reduction and breast lift. He was thorough and explained everything involved. Summer the office manager explained to me that since the surgery would take place in his private surgical suite the costs involved vs another doctor. I was pleased to pay a little more for convenience, cleanliness and safety. She was absolutely transparent. Karen saw me for preop and explained everything about recovery and expectations and I left feeling confident. Dr Lockwood and his nursing staff and anesthesiologist all saw me before my surgery and put me at ease before we started. Surgical suite was brand new and had the latest in technology, not to mention spotless. I woke up on time as scheduled in the recovery room with a private nurse to help me. Recovery was exactly as he had described and I am beyond pleased with my results. Anyone considering a breast reduction should not put it off! Your only regret will not having done it sooner. I have visited other plastic surgeon offices in the city and I am confident made the right decision using Dr Lockwood and his team. I have also used him for other skin treatments, laser and Botox and juvederm. Always happy!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Anthony Lockwood's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Lockwood years ago, when he first used a technique using ultrasound and liposuction. The results were impressive. I didn't like his attitude or commen..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with doctor Lockwood this past summer. The moment I walked in, the staff were friendly and professional for my consult. I was taken..."

October 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to him for nearly 20 yrs, and he has always been knowledgeable, thorough, professional and consiencious, ( I think he only knows how to be tha..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augumentation with Dr Lockwood on July 2015. From the beginning the staff was friendly. Karen helped me with my consult, I loved her because she ..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had breast implants done a few years ago and one of them has flipped over and is a twisted mess. Why use an implant that causes such deformity? I will be correc..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Lockwood for probably about 25 years now. My experiences with him have been hit and miss. Sometime he really does a great job, but I..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lockwood is absolutely amazing. I've been to other doctors for my breast augumentation consults and found him the most knowledgeable and caring doctor out of..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lockwood for a breast augmentation. I didn't find him or his assistant that helpful for picking out a size or type of implant. The result was I ended u..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw doctor Lockwood 12 years ago for breast implants. I went from a small B to a large DD almost DDD with 560 CC saline. I wanted to go big and he gave me e..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Lockwood for removal of my implants, reduction and breast lift. He was thorough and explained everything involved. Summer the office manager explaine..."

June 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://thefirstglance.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "R2C0" to "R3N 1Z2". Address has been updated from "None" to "1851 Grant Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12048851419".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My son and I went to see Dr. Lockwood twice. He is the rudeist, most egotistical, arrogant , pompous Dr. I have ever met. He talked to us like we were dirt on..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to see him for years - first as a teen with pimple problems and now at 47 for wrinkles. Wouldn't even try another clinic as I'm completely hap..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Lockwood and his wife Amanda for over 8 years. I never wait to be seen and have found both personable and utmost professional. They b..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Lockwood since 1988 I have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Lockwood and staff for over 25 years I not only still use his services..."

December 9, 2014