You may also like

Rate Dr. Anthony Lockwood

Dr. Anthony Lockwood's Ratings

Had breast implants done a few years ago and one of them has flipped over and is a twisted mess. Why use an implant that causes such deformity? I will be corrected elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Lockwood for probably about 25 years now. My experiences with him have been hit and miss. Sometime he really does a great job, but I've had to get revisions on some of his work as well. Sometimes he's super nice. Other times he borders on rude, and doesn't state things in the most tactful manner. His staff has had a lot of turnover over the years. Some I've liked, others I didn't. Lately, I haven't really liked the roster he's had, but I'm sure that will change again too. This is Winnipeg. There aren't that many plastic surgeons here. I'm an old broad, so I've had a lot of work done. I've referred a lot of people to him. Some were thrilled with him, some weren't. A friend of mine was very disappointed with her breast augmentation. So I don't recommend him to people anymore, but I don't recommend other surgeons anymore either. I will say that his nose jobs tend to all have the same look.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2848176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Lockwood is absolutely amazing. I've been to other doctors for my breast augumentation consults and found him the most knowledgeable and caring doctor out of all them. Consult went smoothly, he talked about the good and the bad, I'm happy he informed about the risks and complications that can happen, this showed he truly cares for his patients. He was very energetic and his staff were super helpful. They helped me choose the perfect size that was suitable for my body. The day of my surgery, Dr Lockwood and his team made me super comfortable as I was super nervous, in OR He even held my hand til I fell asleep and calmed my nerves. He's a great guy! Im so happy with my results, I'm surprised there are some bad reviews about him on here, I honestly think these ppl are crazy because Dr Lockwood is by far the kindest doctor I've met! I love my breast augmenation and would recommend him to anyone looking to get work done. My sister is planning to see him next month for a BA As well. Thank u so much Dr. Lockwood! I am so happy with my results and with the service from yourself and ur staff :) u guys are the best. - annie

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2842567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I saw Dr Lockwood for a breast augmentation. I didn't find him or his assistant that helpful for picking out a size or type of implant. The result was I ended up with implants that were a lot smaller than what I was hoping for. Also, one implant is higher on my chest than the other. When I asked him about it, he said to try to push it down lower myself. It hasn't budged. So I am visibly lopsided now. :( I am going to get larger implants, but I'll be going to a different Dr.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2842547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I saw doctor Lockwood 12 years ago for breast implants. I went from a small B to a large DD almost DDD with 560 CC saline. I wanted to go big and he gave me exactly what I asked for, I had one rupture just now and I am having my surgery in BC and I wish I was able to make it back to Dr Lockwood by far I find him the best plastic surgeon for implants on the whole west coast. He is always upgrading taking seminars etc to provide better service to his patients. I have seen 3 plastic surgeons here in BC as well as Alberta to replace my implants and I only wish it could be him doing it. I dont feel like I will be near as satisfied after what I received from him. No one beats him and I would recommend anyone doing implants to see him he will give you exactly what you are looking for and he is an amazing man....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I saw Dr Lockwood for removal of my implants, reduction and breast lift.
He was thorough and explained everything involved. Summer the office manager explained to me that since the surgery would take place in his private surgical suite the costs involved vs another doctor. I was pleased to pay a little more for convenience, cleanliness and safety. She was absolutely transparent.
Karen saw me for preop and explained everything about recovery and expectations and I left feeling confident.
Dr Lockwood and his nursing staff and anesthesiologist all saw me before my surgery and put me at ease before we started. Surgical suite was brand new and had the latest in technology, not to mention spotless.
I woke up on time as scheduled in the recovery room with a private nurse to help me. Recovery was exactly as he had described and I am beyond pleased with my results.
Anyone considering a breast reduction should not put it off! Your only regret will not having done it sooner.
I have visited other plastic surgeon offices in the city and I am confident made the right decision using Dr Lockwood and his team.
I have also used him for other skin treatments, laser and Botox and juvederm. Always happy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

My son and I went to see Dr. Lockwood twice. He is the rudeist, most egotistical, arrogant , pompous Dr. I have ever met. He talked to us like we were dirt on his shoe. He needs to get a bed side manner, learn some social skills and take an anger management course. The staff seemed very stressed out. I think his negativism sets the tone for the office. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy. I guess he thinks he can act like this because there are not many plastic surgeons in Winnipeg and he thinks that he can get away with it. I would rather go to California and pay through the nose than go to this cold, money hungry narcissist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2800082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Have been going to see him for years - first as a teen with pimple problems and now at 47 for wrinkles. Wouldn't even try another clinic as I'm completely happy with his and I'm not the easiest person to satisfy over that length of time. His staff are exceptional especially the nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Lockwood and his wife Amanda for over 8 years. I never wait to be seen and have found both personable and utmost professional. They both have stopped me from undergoing procedures that would not be in my best interest. They could have easily took my money but did not. The staff are great - especially Chris who is super compassionate and professional. I can't say enough good things about about this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Lockwood since 1988 I have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Lockwood and staff for over 25 years I not only still use his services and expertise I have highly recommended his work and clinic to friends and coworkers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646986].votes_count ]]