Ratings for Dr. Jerrold H. Steiner

I found Dr. Steiner to be very caring and he went above and beyond for me. He was kind and competent. I feel blessed to find him. I sought 4 opinions and when I met him I knew he was the right surgeon for me. I can't believe that I am saying, with a diagnosis of breast cancer, I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

He's competent until you question something he does, then he becomes super-narcissist: His Majesty, King Baby. And his staff just caters to his grandiosity and immaturity. I only saw him for routine issues, God help me if I had an actual problem.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Steiner was compassionate regarding my sitution. The Doctor is an amazing surgeon. I have a small scar. I highly recommend him!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

This vile man should not be allowed near patients. He is rude, massively arrogant, and completely devoid of compassion for his patients. His unprofessional behavior, incorrect assessment and lying reported note are being reported to the Medical Board of CA. The other doctor Steiner misquoted in his note called Steiners behavior "abominable."

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

It's too late for me but to other women considering using Jerrold Steiner as their doctor I urge you not to. He promised to take very good care of me and did the opposite. Steiner was rude and uncaring. And by the words of other doctors, "He Was Far Too Aggresive When Taking Out My Breast Tissue", and "He Cut My Breast Tissue Out Unevenly". I am left with deep uneven dents in my upper chest all the way up to my collar bone. Please, I urge you, if you are considering using Steiner as your breast cancer general surgeon Do Not!!! If you care about the way your outcome will look, Find Another Doctor! Women go through enough when they are diagnosed with breast cancer, we don't need to have our doctors adding to our distress. I rate Doctor Jerrold Steiner as a complete and absolute Failure!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Jerrold H. Steiner's Credentials

• Korean

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1966)

MSP/BC Med