Ratings for Dr. Mary F. Braun

All staff except one are good. One nurse who is in the practice,is horrible.....she is rude,nasty,thinks she is the boss ,and generally does not listen,doesn't understand what patient needs and refuses to get any messages through to the doctor,...her behavior on the phone is inexcusable...she has be reported before,but dr. Braun has no power as she is hired by the hospital. Dr Braun is absolutely fabulous......I have be her patient for years..the best,,,,,,

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Braun's staff discharged me from her practice... I am still undiagnosed and suffering from severe pain I had to scramble and find another doctor who would see me. She allowed her staff to bully and mistreat me, it was incomprehensible. Filed a complaint against her for dropping me. I CAN NOT RECOMMEND DR. MARY BRAUN because of poor office staff at Dartmouth Hitchcock.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Braun is one of the best internists I have met in a while. She is knowledgable, caring, consistent, and genuinely interested in ALL aspects of her patients' care. I have and will continue to highly recommend her anytime I can. A+!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Excellent doctor! Very attentive and caring. Respectfull to all her patients. Spends time to get to know her patients and does not appear to be in a rush when you go to see her. Listens to concerns and provides advice!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2006

Dr. Mary F. Braun's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Exeter, NH