Ratings for Dr. Lorraine M. WILLIAMS

Dr Williams took out my thyriod and I tell you I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor...her bedside manner and her soothing ability to make a person feel overwhelming calm and relaxed...I had no problem with anything she did to me...I felt totally informed and was consulted about every step she was going to take...love this doctor....a real blessing to me and my family...sherry blackledge

Submitted April 23, 2014

I am so happy to have Dr Williams as my ENT. She puts me so at ease, I forget I am at the doctors. She has helped me during very difficult times.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

What a wonderful doctor. She puts you right at ease. I now know, that I am in good care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I have been to several Doctors and know bedside manner may differ but if they fix the problem I am not too concerned. I was excited to finally see am ENT and have some sinus and migraine relief. Unfortunately I was beyond disappointed. I also asked her if it looked like I had strep, she said no brushed it off like I was an idiot and 3 days later I was in the ER with a horrible case of strep. She stuck a tube down my nose without telling me anything and barely went over my results. She performed my exam w the door open and provided me w zero information except that I should use some nose sprays for a few weeks, that it probably won't work and to come back in 3 weeks. It was a terrible experience, for being at an "institute" I expected it to be a much more thorough/helpful/informative visit. I would highly recommend doing your research and going to a different Doctor who is interested in helping their patients.

Submitted September 25, 2011

What a caring and kind doctor! Her entire staff is great and has great support at the Osborne Institute. Best ENT's in Beverly Hills!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr Smith is by far the most amazing doctor I have every had the pleasure to use. She and her entire staff are the most professional, caring, knowledgable and kind team. Absolutely NOTHING bad can be said about her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2006

Dr. Lorraine M. WILLIAMS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)