Ratings for Dr. Laila Alamgir

Absolutely INCOMPETENT staff. I can't believe I just received a phone call, not even an hour before my appointment, that they have to cancel on me because Dr. Alamgir doesn't take patients under 60 years old. So, you're telling me, when I was giving you my birth information, all my contact details, and insurance information, that it didn't occur to you to tell me at that moment? If you know your doctor has certain criteria in their patients, do you not have the common sense to check any new patients coming in? Instead of making the appointment for me, sending me a follow-up call about said appointment, wasting my time by taking off of work for this appointment, and then tell me the DAY OF that appointment...that you have to reschedule for a different doctor on a different day? PLEASE fire your front desk staff. They clearly don't know how to do simple tasks that are required of them for this job.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Alamgir's knowledge of medicine is vast. She is always very nice and always explains treatments to me.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011