Ratings for Dr. Gordon J. Ziols

I have been coming to Dr. Ziols for many years. He is also the only dentist my son has ever been to. He is terrifically accommodating with late appointment times and works so quickly during procedures. I would recommend him to anyone needing dental services. :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ziols for ten years. Three years ago I began bringing my son. Things were fine until our last visit when my son needed a cavity filled. I was shocked to hear the dentist raising his voice and belittling my son for being afraid and not "acting his age." He's 8. After asking Dr. Ziols to stop the procedure he convinced me to let him finish because they were halfway done. After another half an hour of my son screaming bloody murder and Dr. Ziols telling him it didn't hurt, the dentist finally gave up. When I tried to tell him that I didn't like the way he was talking to my son and that he was the one making the situation worse, I couldn't get a word in edgewise. In the end he told me that while his "techniques," including yelling, might seem unreasonable to me, they aren't unreasonable to my child and that he'll forget it all anyway. I will never forget this experience and I'm sure my son won't either. Please don't bring your children here.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012