Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Sopko

Dr. Sopko and his staff are very professional and make sure you are comfortable. The office is state of the art and the waiting room is very pleasant too. Dr. Sopko has cared for my daughter and myself on a couple of occasions (both of us had root canals) and we have always been happy. Dr. Sopko is meticulous and a perfectionist and that's exactly what you want in an Endodontist. I would highly recommend this office. Plus the treatment room is roomy and has nice large windows that overlook Blue Ridge road so you don't feel like you are in a dungeon like some other doctor's offices I've been to.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I'm 8 months pregnant. A week ago I was experiencing excruciating pain in my upper teeth. The pain and inflammation was in my facial tissues and neck. I was told by my dentist that I needed a root canal immediately so I went to his office personally to make an emergency appt. I told her my situation. I told her I'm willing to make payments monthly as I don't have dental coverage. She said ok. She was very money hungry up front. She wouldn't let me speak to the doctors to discuss my situation. I was about to cry in front of her as I was in that much pain. Then to top if all off she schedules my EMERGENCY appt 2 weeks later. I mean hello..I might even deliver by then. I was not gaining weight at this point because i couldn't eat properly. Very money hungry staff and no care at all. Very rude Girl!. The doctors may be good. But hey the first impression is the lasting one!!I called Dr. Anita Sawhney's office which accepted me next day and performed root canal too. I feel much better now.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012