Ratings for Dr. Lesly Dessieux

I was a new patient and he seemed very knowledgeable, he was very personable, and took time to explain everything and answer all of my question. I called back as the doctor suggested if I was still having symptoms by a certain time. The first time I left several messages and no return call for days after mentioning how bad the symptoms were. The second time the nurse returned the call and basically said what do you want us to do. Eventually he said he would check with the doctor and call back, however, he never did. I was extremely disappointed and frustrated because want to stay with the doctor, but it defeats the point in many ways if you cant get the help you need to get information to him. Its not the doctor at all however, the people working with him can affect the office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

He is the best PC Doctor I've ever had! I have several chronic diseases and he is the one who discovered them.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Very professional, congenial, caring, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Dessieux was very helpful! He listened, was open minded, knowledgeable, and tried to assist in any way possible. He made me feel like he is very trustworthy and trying to help as opposed to some other doctors I have encountered. I would recommend him to others. My only complaint would be the occasional wait, but that is common.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Compassionate, patient and very understanding is just a few words that describe him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have been a patient for many years,he reminds me of the good small town doctors from my youth, very knowledgeable, smart and honest...he knows me and my history.. always helpful !!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I am so happy for this dr and he be so concern about your health and I so happy for having Dr.L.Dessieux

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

He is very knowledgeable.. And really gentle.. He was the best doctor ever

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

My son loves Dr. Dessieux and the staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Love his bedside manner. Very easy going and willing to take time with patients

Dr. Lesly Dessieux's Credentials