Ratings for Dr. Walter F. D'Costa

He is a wonderful doctor. I have gone in for three procedures now with him over the last 5 years. His staff have been helpful. They assisted when I had difficulties. And it really seems like he cares. He once came in an hour early just to see me for a few minutes(which he didn't charge a copay or billmy insurance. I think he's wonderful. His staff are SO sweet as well. I love they way they speak to me. I love the way this doctor speaks to me. I'muually pretty sceptical about doctors. But him, I really trust. I HIGHLY suggest him. Go see him if you have any foot ir ankle problems!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had two ingrown toenails. Dr. D'Costa applied chemical to each nail which was to remove sides of nails. The nails weren't growing in, so I inquired. He said to wait longer. After a year, I wrote him saying I wanted to be compensated because I now have empty spots where my nails were. He refused and said I should paint on the skin where the nails should be; like the other nails. I am furious and embarrassed by my feet now.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Walter F. D'Costa's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MB Health